Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It should work the dumb aliens will still attack you but shouldnt be able to kill you.
The game is scripted where you are supposed to die sometimes

1 Like

Played this game earlier in the year.

The Dumb Alien cheat does work. Except where death is a scripted event (ie, standing underneath vents that the alien is hiding in. You can see the alien is in the vents by the saliva dripping down).

Thereā€™s nothing trainers can do about scripted events. Just improve your situational awareness a bit and watch the environment around you. :slight_smile:

The ā€œDumb Aliensā€ cheat is not working for me, at all. (Other features are working fine.)

2 Likes

Thank you for making this trainer, Iā€™m having way more fun not needing to stress over the small stuff

I wanna point out that I think itā€™s hilarious how the Dumb Aliens option made the alien adapt into just pinning me against a wall on multiple occasions leaving me unable to move, that boy just wonā€™t quit

1 Like

This trainer doesnā€™t work for the recent release on epic, even linking its exe file.

This trainer was designed specifically for the Steam version. We offer no guarantee it will work flawlessly, if at all, with the game from other stores.

Once WeMod detects enough WeModders have the game from Epic installed on their PCs, the option to vote for an Epic trainer will become available. :slight_smile:

As an Alien fan I have to point this out - The Xenomorphs (aka ā€œaliensā€) are asexual. As in they donā€™t have genders. If there is no queen, one of the praetorian-type Xenomorphs can ā€œmoltā€ into an egg-laying queen.
The Xenomorph in Alien: Isolation is a Drone-type (their job is to build nests/hives and scout for hosts to incubate new aliens in. If there are no praetorians, the drones are also expected to sacrifice themselves to protect the queen, like pawns in other words). Therefore the Xenomorph in the game is asexual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Run the game normally then alt-tab out and run the trainer. Sometimes you have to load them like that when you canā€™t link the game properly. But itā€™ll work. Iā€™m currently using it.

1 Like

It works!! thank you !!

1 Like

same but it keeps crashing when I climb ladders, I know this because when i disabled the cheats it started to work

can we get a epic trainer?

1 Like

@DimiTheCanadian - Please read recent posts before posting. :slight_smile:
See: Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

1 Like

I take it getting shot too many times is a scripted death? based on the replies I am seeing.

when will the epic games version be made?

It depends how many votes it gets and how popular the epic store version is.
Itā€™s hard to say when one will be made

On Mission 5, when you get to the first vent and have to climb up, the game crashes with cheats turned on when you press E to climb up. As far as i know, itā€™s only that specific vent that does it, prior to this I never had the game crash when venting around. turning off the cheats, climbing the vent, then turning them on again worked just fine

Steam version.

can this be made to work on epic games?

Well it was made for steam version but can try it
Start the game first then when you are in game world alt tab out then press play in wemod some mite work , and mite not work at all wont hurt to try it

when will the epic games version be made i dont have it on steam

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

Trainers are only made if there is enough interest in the community for that trainer. This is determined by how many people have added the game into their WeMod favourites.
Learn more about how trainers are made and updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

That said, some Steam trainers work decently well with Epic Games versions of the game, though there is no guarantee. Just click the Fix button in the trainer and manually link the gameā€™s .exe.

Hello, is it possible to add this trainer ā€œAlien Isolation V13.01.2019 Trainer +5 MrAntiFunā€, because it is the only one working perfectly with the steam version. iā€™m asking because iā€™d prefer to use wemod.