Aliens: Fireteam Elite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same issue here, Unlimited Health and Shield do not work.

Had a lot of fun using this but its no longer working correctly with the update for xbox/windows version. The money cheat no longer works and when abandoning a mission the game crashes.

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The cheat for god mode still does not work on Steam.

I think the Unlimited Health and Shield will always be a big problem when you have to fight the Androids since the cheats will transfer to them, leaving you and your NPC squadmates completely unable to do anything.

The life/shield cheats on XBOX not work… getting my ass beat

Is it possible to update it to xbox ? Or any way we can do it ourselves ?

Fix/sort the synth shield/health issue pls! cannot do certain mission with this problem

1 Like

It doesn’t appear that the Unlimited Resources cheat works anymore. I’ve tried a few times to get it to work but maybe I’m doing it wrong. Does anyone know how to get it to work?

Load up the previous version of the mod to access the resources. The other things like unlimited health and ammo etc basically items 1-4 wont work but the resources will. Enable the mod to max out your resources then exit the game and reload with the most recent updated version.

Ah okay. Thanks!

Is there somewhere we can get a previous version?

there is new update for Aliens: Fireteam Elite, so please update the trainer.

1 Like

you can pick the previous version under the history tab.

1 Like

This trainer needs an update, it’s not working anymore! Ty in advance!

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The trainer doesn’t seen to be working, the unlimited health and shield doesn’t seen to work in every mission or difficulty (some missions on the last difficulty you take damage and can die).The Unlimited ammo and no reload too, if you use some kind of weapon (like the flamethrower) the gun just goes empty in a normal way. And, can i suggest an fast exp for weapons and classes,this should make the trainer much more fun and less grind to use. TY for all the work!

Thank you!!!

The Unlimited Health and Shield gives Synth enemies godmode (they dont take any damage,the life and shield stay full all the time)

3 Likes

That will probably never be fixed since its always been an issue. There are ways around the Synths to defeat them, but that requires you actually playing it with skill.

3 Likes