Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

That explains why the Arctic base heaters keep running out of coal…

4 Likes

new small update about 400mbs and we can not using mod anymore. Please check!!!

3 Likes

Please read before you post.
→ Click Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft - #266
It is highlighted a different colour and has a red exclamation mark above it to make you read the post.

I really don’t want to temporarily lock the thread because of people posting without reading, ultimately pushing staff information out of view.

1 Like

Is the only way to get the game in queue to report the cheat is not working by selecting the frown face after trying to use the trainer?

1 Like

No. :slight_smile:

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod, which then alerts the testing team.
  • The testing team test the trainer to see what, if anything, was broken in the update and how, then rely the data to the trainer developer.
  • The game will then appear in the update queue in the WeMod desktop app depending on these factors: Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft - #266.

The frown face you refer to is to alert us to issues in the trainer, like when a cheat causes an in-game issue like blocking quest progression, since updates are detected automatically. :slight_smile:

I will like to know if there is an update. I have warehouse resourse cheat issue at high life update.

2 Likes

Is the issue that you need to be on the selected island for the cheat to work?

1 Like

it’s even worse, you have to select the warehouse of each island each time, and if you are on a sub-menu of the warehouse, the cheat only applies to the sub-menu.

3 Likes

making it virtually useless if you have more than half an island

7 Likes

It is through out the game every warehouse.

2 Likes

Any news about an upcoming update?

4 Likes

Sadly nothing has happened yet, the Warehouse Cheat still does not work as it did before and although I’ve actually contacted support over the issue I only got a reply saying that they’ll take the feedback and look into it. Since then nothing happened.

5 Likes

Well, when, when will the coach update be released

Are you saying that each warehouse needs to be selected to receive more resources?

@03_szust
Support is only tech support, they are not trainer creators and cannot change anything. The most they can do is pass along feedback to the trainer creator.

Seems after the high life DLC update the Warehouse Cheat does not work anymore.

nice update bro >:(

We do not get the buzz from the game, however

But I did get a reply and some form of info so I’m already happy about it.

Also thanks for the update, from all I was able to gather in those 3 minutes of testing I did the Warehouse cheat seems to work again

Having tested some more I found a minor issue with the warehouse cheat regarding how (and when) it checks for which resources to refill.

Apparently it checks when loading a game or when you start the trainer what resources you have and then refills all of those automaticly. However when new resources are unlocked it does not add them to the list of always filled resources (but you can still get them to refill by clicking the warehouse).

As a user you can fix the problem by restarting the game (or maybe reloading, I haven’t tried) whenever you want to add a new resource to the list.

I guess the issue lies on where and when that list of resource is created and it might be fixable if that list is updated on a different condition to what it is now.

But now the warehouse cheat is definitely usable in the way it was before.

Thanks. It got a little better. Goods are replenished faster, but the inconvenience is that the warehouses on the islands need to be constantly updated. Which in turn distracts from the passage of the mission itself to build a better city.