Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

There are two trainers one for Steam and one for Uplay

i know, i use the uplay, because i have a uplay anno version…

I have a problem, today, 14th August 2019, cheats no. 1 and 7 ( ship health/ strorage resources) are not working at all. when I click to turn them on, they automaticly turn off again. I think this is due to the last update.
thank you for the atention;
obrigado!
Bernardo

Which one are you using you posted in both uplay version and steam version ?
What version do you have ?
You said you are using the 10 cheat trainer in other post ?

You are using the trainer from stingerr ? Use one of mr.antifuns trainer till he can update his

Maybe try to open it via wemod program on PC, not download trainer directly ;p
works for me in the way above.

Hi.

Trainer +10 on Uplay.
Since the latest update of Anno 1800 Ship Health (NumPad 1) and Storage (NumPad 7) no longer work.

Mrfun Ship Health and Storage also don’t Work.

Thank you in advance,

Hi MrAntiFun!

I believe adding “Perfect Needs Satisfaction” and “Electricity needs for World Fair/other buildings” would improve the trainer a lot better!

@MrAntiFun

cant launch game from app, needs a update.

when will this trainer be updated? It’s 7.09.2019 still no update? it’s not working. UPLAY+

Trainer doesn’t work with the Uplay+ Version of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes trainer needs another update. Mr.antifun is making his way back around to this one and when he has a moment will update the trainer.
Voting in the app helps us determine what trainers are needed updated the fastest

3 Likes

Hello guys,
I got uplay+ anno 1800 but the trainer isn’t working and today new update (dlc). Will Mr.Antifun make a trainer usable for uplay+ or ? anyone know?
thanks for reading.

1 Like

Was working fine for me on uPlay version up until today’s update. Voted a few times in app already- get voting people, I need this update lol.

1 Like

He MrAntiFun , Botanica just got release along with major update for the game , the trainer doesn’t function any longer - could you update this please

Hi Everyone, im also having problem after Botanica update the trainer doesn’t work any more, hoping for update. my influence is going bad :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Yes it needs an update voting in the app speeds up the update as it let’s us know what is needed updated faster

Cant cheat money after update.

i just voted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All options dont work after update .

when u gonna update the trainer?