Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

ive got it for uplay and it doesn’t seem to find the game even when its on?

where do we vote then

Ya you probably have the uplay + version.
In app you should b able to vote for uplay + version

AC Odyssey Ultimate Edition is on 60% discount on Steam. I believe u can link to it your Uplay later on in settings as well. It is 36 euro for me. So, good price for a such game.

It’s 30 for the standard and 46 for the ultimate edition and 0 euro for it on uplay+. already have it on console so don’t want to have to pay a second time for it would rather pirate it.

Here it is finally uplay +

@lorddeath666
@killua1994

Fantastic, off work for the next 2 days, perfect timing. All hail the king @MrAntiFun. Thanks for letting me know @ptondo.

1 Like

Does the normal Uplay trainer still work for the 1.5.1 update? Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every Time I Level Up I Don’t Get Any Points Please Fix

1 Like

There is no fix for that. There is an explanation here: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Is the steam trainer getting an update ?

Anyone having troubles with their fast travel in ac odyssey

Waypoint Teleport doesn´t work for me too at the moment

1 Like

Using the trainer it randomly remapped my entire keyboard (corsair k95 platinum) and i had to walk over to my pc and turn it off and turn it back on.

The cheat for adding more ancient tablets doesn’t work for it, when i try to increase just stays at 0 but other resources seem to work

You need to have at least 1 before you can use the cheat.

2 Likes

Thank you for that good sir, I appreciate it as I did not know that.

So all features were working for me just a few hours ago but now it start with the teleport and now some additional features aren’t working for me anymore. Does it just need an update or did I do something to it? Hoping if it works for someonelse.

Which cheats aren’t working? An exact list would help a lot.

In app settings, change your release channel from Stable to Beta. That should fix the issue temporarily.

So I changed it from “Stable” to “Beta” as advised, didn’t see much of a change.

Cheats that aren’t working:

• Teleporter
  • Unlimited Adrenaline
  • Disable Ability Cooldown

So far the only thing’s I’ve noticed, it only started roughly 8 hours ago. I’ve messaged you on discord as well to get a more prompt reply if you’ve got advice.