Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I know, but they managed to make the Trainer for Uplay+ work, maybe the team can ask how they fixed it.

And sry for my bad english ^^

Making a trainer for UPlay+ Isnā€™t the issues. It is just going to take a new trainer, right now everyone is requesting it because it is F2P. Once it goes P2P there will be considerably less.

Hm, ok.

So does that mean you are never going to make one because there will be less people wanting one? What is the business model for we mod? It seems very fly by the seat of your pants. No one knows what the other is doing and it seems there is no direction. The usual response is ā€œsomeone will need to make a trainerā€ or ā€œgo voteā€ (which is completely useless, you have it set up so it needs so many votes, it would get a trainer anyway if a game was that popular) Is there a way we could talk to the people who do know what is going on directly?

1 Like

Iā€™ve added the game to the voting list. If it gets the 2000 required votes we will create a trainer for it.

No one is going to buy Origin or Uplay games anymore. You get S-ton of games under the subscription service. You guys might want to think about making some trainers with these new models in mind.

80-90% of our users have said they will not purchase DRM specific subscriptions. We will be handling all games the same regardless if they are on uplay+, origin+, etc. Trainers are prioritized based on how many votes they receive.

meh

You know if they are going to just combine the Uplay and Uplay+ trainer? So we dont have to vote for one or the other. if its a game on uplay and people vote for a uplay trainer it should also include the uplay+ version as well.

1 Like

I think the trainer creators just do whatever and it shows up on wemod. No one ever knows what is going to get cheats, and if you ask they will eventually (like this thread for example) ask you to vote. And the voting system is set for 2k votes. You get 5 vote tokens a month, you would have to wait a thousand months to vote a quarter of the votes needed. Or you can buy 30,000 for $50.00, which would be $2500.00 to get enough to vote a quarter of the votes needed so people feel like their vote doesnā€™t count. So basically if you are told to go vote, just give up on the trainer, I have seen it happen a bunch on games I wanted trainers or updates for. This is why I stopped paying for the service and donā€™t worry too hard about cheats from here.

Doing the maths now, 21k points get you 100 tokens, 2000 tokens unlock the trainer, 21000 x 20 = 420000 points needed/ 50 euro for 30k points. 30k x 14 = 420k. 14 x 50 = 700 euro for a version of a trainer on either steam, uplay, uplay+ ( which should be the same thing ), epic, windows or origin. Thatā€™s not too much at first spread over the entire userbase. Would be more fair if that also included support instead of making us pay again and again for a slightly different version of the same trainer that might have more features or half of the previous versions features. I would never pay for something that might be useless next week.Only here because of mrantifun, will be looking for alternatives soon.

@VegasTheSnake @killua1994 games are not required to reach the vote threshold to receive a trainer or an update. We do not expect any single person to fund a game. In fact, a single person funding a game defeats the entire purpose of the voting system. We agree with you guys that the voting system is biased toward larger games and we will be changing it in the next big update. The new system will guarantee more indie/older games get trainers.

MAF is not handling updates through the voting system, he is doing them as they happen. Nothing has changed on his end besides releasing the trainers in WeMod instead of separate exe.

Chris is it really necessary to collect 2000 votes that the game for uplay + get a trainer?

Since we cannot just use the old trainer and it is going to require a new one to be made you have to vote for it.

ive got it for uplay and it doesnā€™t seem to find the game even when its on?

where do we vote then

Ya you probably have the uplay + version.
In app you should b able to vote for uplay + version

AC Odyssey Ultimate Edition is on 60% discount on Steam. I believe u can link to it your Uplay later on in settings as well. It is 36 euro for me. So, good price for a such game.

Itā€™s 30 for the standard and 46 for the ultimate edition and 0 euro for it on uplay+. already have it on console so donā€™t want to have to pay a second time for it would rather pirate it.

Here it is finally uplay +

@lorddeath666
@killua1994