Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Yeah I was wondering if we could get “Reveal all locations”

1 Like

Everything is possible. I’ll add this week Free Camera + Teleport To Free Camera features to the trainer. You can then explore what/where-ever you want. See this:

BR,
Sun

2 Likes

Hahaha wow thats awsome sunbeam sweet.

Hey SunBeam, i’ve been enjoying your trainer alot lately! i appreciate your efforts to make this trainer, really makes with game alot more fun and enjoyable atleast for me. I was wondering if your going to implement unlimited special ability/ instant ability? i love using the animation alot would spice things up much more regularly haha if not its all good i still appreciate what you’ve done so far, keep up the amazing work mate!

@everyone: As you’ve probably noticed, I kind of implement the things that are requested, to the extent of possibility vs. time spent studying the engine’s code. So, I left for last the options that I think are less important, options that can easily be trained searching for a progress bar or timer (adrenaline, buff timer, ability timer, ship reload time, etc.). However, please note that I’m not (yet) a WeMod dedicated resource; am a collaborator, a standalone creator. So some of the options will come in time, rather than on the spot. In short, as a freelancer creator, I don’t submit to timing rules or any other rule that comes out of your subscription’s entitlement (“if I bought PRO, I’m entitled to a special treatment”). Shorter version, I create based on my own agenda. Resident creators, like @STN or @STiNGERR are more than entitled for those tasks instead, if need be. Let’s say Wildlands and Odyssey were two one-offs :smiley:

3 Likes

never feel pressured by us to add more mods, atleast i hope i didn’t give you that impression, im just curious of whats to come (if it does) and can appreciate what you’ve done so far! thankyou once again!

3 Likes

@SunBeam
Same as @dremora123 say’s, we are (Some of us) coming with suggestions (Or that we are courius to what is coming), soo we don’t mean that you have to rush the mods out for us, so we just want to (Me and on behalf of others) say that we are sorry for you to fell the presure and not to have time to play the game, and fell like we are taking that experience away from you.
Sorry for any misspelings in this message.

1 Like

hello, unlimited orichalcum
will be added to wemod ?

Ctr-L +F
@exodius042

1 Like

Awesome!

@SunBeam The resource picker doesn’t work. If you try and interact with any of the settings related to it, the app freezes and ceases to work. Other than that the trainer works fine.

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

Have steam version of the game at v1.02, yet the trainer says no compatible version.

Using the Uplay version I cannot get xp from it every time I drag the XP multiplier it goes straight to 0 again

Could you add orichalcum ore to resource ?

1 Like

No. Server-sided.

Enable the option above the slider to make it work. Guess you sorted it out already…

First of all thank you @SunBeam for this fantastic trainer.
I would like to see some option for the ship like infinite health and infinite stamina.

I hope to see a replay (my request about those option have been deleted for two time without a comment or replay)

thank you

same issue

Ok maybe im doing something wrong here. I have the game open and wemod app open and on aco for steam. i click play and nothing the trainer keeps timing out and saying restart the game. Done this a few times. Is there a step im missing or forgetting. I know some games i had to replace a file or whatever. I even tried using the .exe file but same thing. I run it through steam. Thanks in advance for the help