Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

close the game and click play in the app

yeah tried it. it keeps timing out before the game can launch fully. or just dsying i need to try restarting the game again

^ Most people don’t really operate unless there’s arrows. Sorry to say this, but this generation has really let me down; unless they’re told with 1,2,3 steps what and how to do it, there’s no personal initiative or curiosity - “hey, how does this work?”; “what happens if I click this button?”; “can I do it another way?” - no, it’s only “I have a problem”; “it doesn’t work” and so on.

Here’s what you can do:

a) Run game, open WeMod.
b) If you see a big PLAY button (with game open!) click it.
c) It will now say PLAYING and a check mark near it.

a) Run game, open WeMod.
b) If you select the UPlay trainer, it should already say PLAY. If it doesn’t, click FIX and select the game’s executable from known location; don’t know location? please google it; there’s solutions for everything online; not just Facebook and Instagram.
c) once selected, click PLAY.
d) once it says PLAYING, you’re good to go.

a) Run game, open WeMod.
b) If you select the Steam trainer, it should already say PLAY. If it doesn’t, click FIX and select the game’s executable from known location; don’t know location? please google it; there’s solutions for everything online; not just Facebook and Instagram.
c) once selected, click PLAY.
d) once it says PLAYING, you’re good to go.

WeMod shouldn’t freeze, as the only option causing this has been fixed. If you still have issues: a) disable Anti-Virus; b) install and run WeMod as Administrator.

YOU DON’T NEED TO ALWAYS LAUNCH THE GAME FROM WEMOD’S PLAY BUTTON.

L.E.#1: The conclusion I’ve gotten to is simplicity causes only issues.

L.E.#2: If none of the above worked, contact me on Discord and have TeamViewer ready. Cannot debug your issue otherwise (see, am willing to help). But if I find that one of the methods above does work, I’m gonna be pissed for these for-nothing comments :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I apologize if you thought i hadnt tried all those options already. I have done everything you just stated. Im not new this system and have just ran out of ideas on why it wasnt working. No check mark comes up just try restarting the game and click ok or help. I have tried opening it from the exe file location as well as steam and uplay. Ill figure it out though since everyone wants to assume where a person is coming from on here.

I wouldn’t advise playing that coin around here. If you want me to help, please hop on Discord and drop me a line. You’ll need TeamViewer. And yes, you got me curious.

L.E.: You wouldn’t be the first one I’ve helped through TeamViewer; so please drop the attitude and let’s fix your issue.

1 Like

Ok im double checking all the steps again. I apologize been at this a few hours

Man, tryina’ help :slight_smile: If nothing works, drop me a line. Maybe I’m missing something too from the picture. But would need to check on your end.

@everyone: If you cannot get WeMod to work (timing out, erroring, freezing), please move your SteamLibrary folder our of C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common. With or without an anti-virus installed, the C: drive (the drive where your Windows OS is installed) has access restrictions applied to files/processes launched from protected locations. Debugged this with @CavOne above and moved his SteamLibrary to another partition/drive. We’ll see if we can come up with a fix later on.

Is unlimited adrenaline ever going to make it into this trainer? Thanks for all your work btw!

https://www.quora.com/Did-the-Greek-goddess-Athena-have-children

Unless you’re the illegitimate son of Hephaestus :smiley:

ancient relics don’t work

Yes they do. Do you have any in your inventory? Doesn’t work when you have 0 amount. And the Resource Picker (by its name) implies editing of the resources you see up-top in the Inventory window; not others in your “purse”. Orichalcum is server-sided.

yea nvm, i got it.

My game, my rules. OK. But GO BUY. Nice joke.

Huh ? What joke. ?

Can’t tell if you are taking a shot at us for only allowing use of cheats through hotkeys or ubisoft for having a bunch of paid content in the game.

2 Likes

Y’know, when I was making a post on this thread I didn’t even realize the implications of my screen name lmao

no. it is server sided

will we get teleporting

Doesnt any body read the comments ?