Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

It will be a spicy day for Athens :fire:

1 Like

yuh iā€™ve been spartan kicking people left and right, thanks so much SunBeam. usually I donā€™t follow trainers but itā€™s awesome seeing you continuously work on and update it! the gods will bless you for this :pray:t3:

1 Like

I love you SB, thank you.

1 Like

This is Epic Sunbeam, Thanks, Quick question are you planning on using the Damage Mod Script on your Trainer?

Directly, no. Iā€™m planning to first explain @ FRF how damage works, then get to a joint point where all types of damages are processed (so the multiplier applies overall). Instead of several hooks, might use just one :wink: Also, Iā€™d like not to fiddle with re-equipping weapons/items to ā€œrefreshā€ it. Just find the spot where itā€™s read/accessed before the actual dealt damage calculation. TBD.

Meanwhileā€¦

See if you can help answer 1) and 2) above, please. Based on the various replies, Iā€™ll determine if itā€™s feasible doing it or not. Might need to start a new game (Iā€™ve already collected some) if they donā€™t respawn.

BR,
Sun

Do you also play your bug game when using, ā€œUnlimited Adrenalinā€, Disable Ability Cooldown, Unlimited Ammo at the same time?

Please rephrase; I donā€™t understand.

• Unlimited Adrenalin - enable option, kill someone (preferably with a sword than with a bow) to trigger refill of the bar. If bar doesnā€™t refill fully, disable option, then use it normally till you see the bar decrease. Re-enable and do what I said. Bar should be full now.

• Disable Ability Cooldown - works normally, as intended - - as long as the Entity triggering the Ability is yours (thatā€™s why I put a filter in), ability doesnā€™t enter cooldown mode (status == 1).

• Unlimited Ammo - works as intended, with a filter for 5 or 6 arrow types. Amount should not drop. I also noticed when you use bow abilities, the arrow amount doesnā€™t decrease even if you have this off.

I donā€™t have the means to test any other ā€œbugsā€ you may experience, unless you actually tell me how you got them to happen. Help me help you.

There you go.

No all function working bro, but if iā€™m using at the same time, my game crashing or laging in game

"Hi, my name is djviruhackpro and I like your trainer.

I play Odyssey 1.0.3 on Steam and I have an issue when I enable these options: list options. Could you kindly investigate on my end to see if you can determine the cause of the problem?

Thank you,
djvirushackpro"

Looks better than ā€œno all function working broā€. Donā€™t even dare say something about English not being your main language; itā€™s not about English here, itā€™s about the accuracy of the facts you present your problem by.

BR,
Sun

hey just saying the unlimited adrenalin and disable ability cooldown is kinda broken

since sometimes my character will just freeze when trying to spam an ability but yeh cool

Just sayinā€™ā€¦ ā€œFor everything else, please use common sense and understanding. You have access to a wide variety of options, so youā€™ll also have to use your brain to combine them to work to your advantage, rather than reporting ā€œnot working how I want them to workā€.ā€ Guess no one reads this.

So let me get this right: you moved from grinding the mouse for attacking an enemy to grinding the abilities now? Fair trade, what can I sayā€¦ Iā€™ll investigate, though on my end they always work with no issues :expressionless:

Just let me know if you want me to continuously fix issues OR focus on other options. Your call.

1. Yes
  2. No once you have it you canā€™t get it again even after starting a new game

lol i dont really care tbh xD was just letting you know since sometimes when am fighting like a boss or something i will spam them but keep the work up i can finally not use ch and just wemod also that F*cking freecam OHHHH its tasty

Š”Š¼ŠµŃˆŠ°Š½ сŠø, сŠ°Š¼Š¾ Š·Š°Ń‚Š¾ штŠ¾ Š½Šµ ŠŗŠ¾Ń€ŠøстŠøŠ¼ рŠµŃ‡ ā€œŠ¾ŃŠ¾Š±ŠøŠ½Šµā€ ŠŗŠ¾Ń˜Šµ Š½Šµ рŠ°Š·ŃƒŠ¼ŠµŃˆ?

To be honest I have no idea why the issues. First-up, the Adrenalin charges only once when you kill someone, then a flag is set to 1 so whenever used that flag skips the subtraction. Same things happens with the hook thatā€™s been put in place; it gets skipped cuz of the flag. Then with Cooldown itā€™s just a simply flip of flag which occurs only when your Entity triggers the ability (yes, because enemy can use that crap too; and the function is used for other features as well; so filtering is required; and I sincerely dislike half-assed trainers that do simple 1-2 byte patches, disregarding the one-sided aspect).

As I said, will investigateā€¦ perhaps I need to use it a longer time to get the glitches happenā€¦

Again, it wasnā€™t about your language. Itā€™s the FEW DETAILS you provide to your issue. I can write in Romanian as well, if you want, but I am better than thatā€¦

yeh just go into a battle and spam the OverKill thing aka using R

and then just use the abilitys a bunch and it occers

1 Like

@djvirushackpro: See, that is how you do it ^ ^ ^

hi, i just started playing again this morning and for some reason the cheats donā€™t work anymore (they worked just fine yesterday), when i click play it says ā€œweā€™re having trouble loading the cheats into your gameā€. Is it something on my end? and if so do you know how i can fix it?
Any assistance would be appreciated,thanks for your hard work sunbeam