Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

maybe add an “add money” one? I’ve not come across the issue of lack of cash, but it’d be good to have. Side note: unlimited tools/ammo, does that give unlimited resources as well?

That’s the reason for the filter in the code :stuck_out_tongue: It would’ve. When you bought stuff, for example, or sold something… item wouldn’t be destroyed/sold :smiley: That’s the reason it’s there now that you sort of triggered my memory :stuck_out_tongue:

Your dedication is inspiring. Keep it up :wink: P.S - I think I have a crush on Kassandra, should I see somebody about that?

My first post! :slight_smile:
Fantastic work so far!
Is there a way to increase ease in which to unlock engravings? Engravings sounds as grindy as the perks in Syndicate.
I’ll start playing Odyssey after a couple more patches!

1 Like

Ya. Your name suites you fine then !! Lol

Let me know the step for this slider. I know that with 1 mil. I get instant level 50 :smiley:

Want it to be 10, 100, 1000, 10000, 100000? Small, big?

L.E.#1: Now I can also train Ability Points, since game gave me 49 of them :smiley:

L.E.#2: Confirming this works with any type of XP you receive. Even discovering new areas.

2 Likes

Well, a lot of people typically go with multipliers of x2, x4, x8 and so on in 2^n binary fashion for hysterical- er, historical reasons. Or at least that was my experience with console cheats. Also, will the updated trainer be applied automatically when you update it or will I need to restart the cheats?

1 Like

Trust me when I say 2,4,8 are going to piss a lot of people :smiley: The amount of XP in this game required from one level to another requires a higher step lol. There’s a slider there ranging from 0 to 1 million. I just need to know a decent step, so you don’t drag the slider a lot. At least on the phones :stuck_out_tongue:

Can use this idea from Lego games series :slight_smile:

On its way. Updating…

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set XP Multiplier cheat added
  • XP Multiplier cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Well, the exp multiplier is working great. god mode and invisibility seem to have stopped working though. Maybe it’s just because I didn’t completely restart the game first. I’ll try again later.

edit: yep, restarted and they’re all working good now.

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add Ability Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

nope… i found that out the hard way… XD

Hey SunBeam are you going to add ship invincibility too?

hey, just wanna say i love the trainer. its awesome!!
would it be possible to add a function that, much like the “ADD XP” function, adds a set amount of drachmae?

1 Like

For now you can find them using the cheat engine, I gave myself 5 million lol

Edit: far out I’m out of it, I thought you meant the currency in the game lmao

For anyone that doesn’t want to wait for Sunbeam to add inventory items you can AOB scan this with cheatengine

1A 41 8B 06 49 8D 56 08

Open it in the memory viewer and then right click and find what address this access

mov eax,[r14]

All your materials should pop up beside the tablet things and the super rare currency.

1 hit kill is also simple if anyone really cares.

quick edit, if you use this to find your materials be aware it also includes inventory items and if you aren’t careful you will end up with huge amounts of things.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the “Unlimited Ammo/Tools” cheat does not work for special arrows, such as fire or paralyzing. Also, if I use the “Add Ability Points” cheat too many times, when I exit out of the ability menu, my abilities go down to 0 once I go back in the menu. I’m sure it’s just the game having a glitch for whatever reason. Other than that, these work amazing! Thanks!

1 Like

Like sunbean said " it works for regular arrows have not got that far yet in to the game for special arrows yet " he will probanly fix when he gets there.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure how AOB scans work, but when I tried those numbers with the setting ‘array of bytes’ in the scan, it found nothing at all, so I couldn’t do the next step.