Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

when i want to activate it says for pro only:(

Pro is for the using the mobile app. So you can use tablet/cell phone for the cheats.

Add abilities is glitched and resets to 0 and you are unable to add any or earn any through leveling up.

Orichalcum Ore seems to be server side, buying stuff with changed value comes with error “Transaction couldnt be done etc etc”. So no more “free” legendary stuff like it was in Origins :frowning:

2 Likes

Can you add a money cheat like maybe 1 K per use/ click (For pro users) or 10 K? Or maybe a slider for how much you get or both? :wink:

Thanks a lot for this trainers !! i want to know if it’s possible have a mod for gold, orichalque and wood etc … Ty !! :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t know what to tell you. I found more than 1, I didn’t test the aob before posting. Make sure executable box has the black square and not the checkmark. Then when you get your results go through them until you find this

if you AOB scan for this you should only come up with 1. Then go to your ship building menu and buy an update after you do what address does this access.

74 1A 41 8B 06 49 8D 56 08

@everyone: For all other requests or questions, you’ll have to wait. I also like to PLAY my game, not rush to release a trainer (which will then have dozens of bugs).

As I mentioned earlier, Unlimited Ammo/Tools works through a function that is also used to increment/decrement inventory quotas. If you go to a shop and try to sell something you will see you won’t be able to get rid of that object. That’s why I put a filter in there that would restrict this ‘unlimited’ to only a given set of items. So far… I have Normal Arrows. Nothing else.

idxTable:
dq 00000043E344147B // Normal Arrows -- confirmed in Odyssey
dq 00000043E344147A // Light Arrows -- Origins, to fix
dq 0000007C47909FC5 // Warrior Arrows -- Origins, to fix
dq 0000007C47909FC7 // Predator Arrows -- Origins, to fix
dq 000000DD50E53022 // Smoke Screen -- Origins, to fix
dq 000000DD50E48FD8 // Fire Bomb -- Origins, to fix
dq 0000014AE00E0706 // Berserk -- Origins, to fix
dq 000001539F14A2DF // Poison Darts -- Origins, to fix
dq 000001539F14A2E2 // Sleep Darts -- Origins, to fix
dq 0000014AE00E06CB // Flesh Decay Toxin -- Origins, to fix
dq 0

If you want to help out, since I’m not that far off, I’ll write a script that will spit out an id when you fire other types of arrows or use tools. Those of you using CE may use it and report back. Getting the community involved is something I like around these parts :wink:

Be back in a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah dude play the game, it fun asf. I do have a question though, will it be possible for me to get the Pegasus skin for my horse without having to actually pay real money?

Yes.

it no longer works for me. don’t know why none of the options works anymore

Something like this?

The “??” means there’s no valid pointer to amount in the inventory for items with 0 quantity. I don’t own any Ancient Tablets.

please add resource cheats, i really would like that.
it could be set amount of resources or max resources or free upgrades/engravements.
:slight_smile:

I would kindly ask you not to request options inspired from other trainers. It doesn’t do us any good/justice. Each with their own.

1 Like

in order to get ancient tablets try searching ruins or buying them from blacksmiths

No need. I have the hash. If the item is in your inventory, it will populate properly.

oh ok

keep up the good work, your doing great work

Thank you for the trainer, and for getting it done so quickly, I honestly wasn’t expecting it to even be out on release day, let alone the pre-order release! Take your time with it, your own personal time comes first. The trainer works fine as it is and will tide us over just fine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking the opposite , quit life , dont shower or bath , lock the door from the family , shut the phone off and add a bunch more cheats in here !!!

3 Likes