Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Fantastic, off work for the next 2 days, perfect timing. All hail the king @MrAntiFun. Thanks for letting me know @ptondo.

1 Like

Does the normal Uplay trainer still work for the 1.5.1 update? Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every Time I Level Up I Donā€™t Get Any Points Please Fix

1 Like

There is no fix for that. There is an explanation here: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Is the steam trainer getting an update ?

Anyone having troubles with their fast travel in ac odyssey

Waypoint Teleport doesnĀ“t work for me too at the moment

1 Like

Using the trainer it randomly remapped my entire keyboard (corsair k95 platinum) and i had to walk over to my pc and turn it off and turn it back on.

The cheat for adding more ancient tablets doesnā€™t work for it, when i try to increase just stays at 0 but other resources seem to work

You need to have at least 1 before you can use the cheat.

2 Likes

Thank you for that good sir, I appreciate it as I did not know that.

So all features were working for me just a few hours ago but now it start with the teleport and now some additional features arenā€™t working for me anymore. Does it just need an update or did I do something to it? Hoping if it works for someonelse.

Which cheats arenā€™t working? An exact list would help a lot.

In app settings, change your release channel from Stable to Beta. That should fix the issue temporarily.

So I changed it from ā€œStableā€ to ā€œBetaā€ as advised, didnā€™t see much of a change.

Cheats that arenā€™t working:

• Teleporter
  • Unlimited Adrenaline
  • Disable Ability Cooldown

So far the only thingā€™s Iā€™ve noticed, it only started roughly 8 hours ago. Iā€™ve messaged you on discord as well to get a more prompt reply if youā€™ve got advice.

Thanks, I responded there. We just released a new update to Beta.

Any idea when this will be fixed. Ive sent a message in discord also. Steam version teleport to way point is not working. ive trying stable and beta mode. Wouldnā€™t be a big issues but I just paid for pro version for that cheat.

Sorry about that, we pushed an update and it had some unexpected bugs that came with it. We believe weā€™ve solved those issues but please do let us know if you experience the same issue again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

its still not working for me.

same here not working and i tryed to reinstall and now none of my games are being found

While the trainer for it is awesome, its not updated and hasnā€™t been for over a year I think. Parts of it are definitely broken like the teleport anywhere the player xp hook,the player damage.