Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

My English is not the best but I’ll try my luck.
The cheats I need for the game work except for one, which sometimes has a fatal error that forces me to close the game via Task Manager.
It is about the teleporter cheat ( teleport to waypoint ). The first time the cheat works fine most of the time. I open the map, mark a point ( a free area, not a vantage point etc. as it says in the description ) I press the combination or touch the button on the cell phone (of course I used the cheat Enable Teleporter before and ran around a bit in the world, killed some enemies etc.). ). The second time I use the cheat the screen goes black, nothing works in the game, I don’t hear anything, nothing happens no matter what I press. It’s like someone presses the pause button in the game and disables the keyboard.
The only thing that helps is to quit the game via the task manager and then restart the game.

I have been using the trainer for a long time and only have the problem with this cheat, I also try everything first to exclude errors from me. Possibly only I have the problem, have overlooked something or do something wrong?
Ask me quietly if something is still unclear.

Hint:
Because I have a lot to do at the moment, I answer delayed.

If possible, even if the main language here is English please answer in German.

also can your replace resource pick to unlimited resources its really stupid just has two separate setting

Is is possible to add in the resource picker roster Orichalum Ore ?

Hi at Wemod, I would like to thank Wemod Developers for the making of Assassins Creed Odyssey Trainer, this an exceptional Trainer that works BRILLIANTLY, every mod works a pleasure to use with NO Problems.
My Kind Regards to all the Developers.
SteelSoldier.

1 Like

Just FYI Orichalcum Ore is a server-side resource, so no it’s not possible.

Ancient Tablet ain’t server side and it’s not working.

You need to have at least 1.

youre right haha, i was wondering why teleport wasnt working. tyvm

1 Like

i was on awaken the myth quest. im on the riddle task and god mode was activated, i choose the wrong answer and the sphinx kills me, but then i can’t do anything. can’t interact nor leave the area, i tried jump with teleport and it worked. but the quest didn’t appears anymore, i tried manually come to the sphinx, i turn off the god mode and still, suddenly the sceen that sphinx kills me appear and then nothing happend, i stuck again, cant interact nor leave. please help

it cant be use while youre in red area

Teleport only works when it wants to. Which is once in a blue moon. Please fix.

Edit: Using the Ubisoft version. Everything else works beautifully. But teleporting… broken 90% of the time. I never use it in “red” or “yellow” areas. I use it while standing still, out-of-combat, on dry land without any enemies nearby. It rarely works.

It looks like it’s been broken since at least 2022.

1 Like

For some reason the resource picker doesn’t work for precious gems. all the other resources work but not the precious gems. What’s going on?

Is there a WeMod Trainier for Xbox Gamepass cloud version ?

Can we get horse speed limiter remover option?

Is it only me that the ability points option is not functioning after reaching lv.99? I tried the methods mentioned but nothing happened. It still shows 0 point even after reset.

Just to update everyone, teleporter works…if you want to end up under the map in the sea.
So, DO NOT USE IT!

Hey guys, I found the solution for Ubisoft Connect players: just add that game’s .exe to the ‘Play’ button of the Epic Games version. Cheats work like a charm for me now!

1 Like

Nope, I beg to differ. It works every time. Had issues only when placing a waypoint on an icon which is not a viewpoint (probably got patched). Actually, scratch that. I haunted (like a bad mf) Mercs with teleport like they owe me money. Spawned right above 'em. Just follow the instructions word for word and you’ll be fine.

Downloaded the game again right quick specifically for you to see that it works. 2 random jumps. Ubi Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXSNpqo172E [unlisted]

I followed this to the letter and it still didnt teleport me. im also using the steam version

edit: nevermind, seemed maxed out hades gear was preventing me from teleporting… I feel like an idiot

1 Like

Happens to us all at times. Glad you figured out the issue and posted it so if someone else runs into the problem wearing the same armor they can see why it’s not working.