Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Uplay+) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

On the Uplay+ version, there’s a bug where if you have one hit kill enabled, you take an enormous amount of damage from anything, even while infinite health is enabled. Hope it’s fixable! Thanks for the mod pack!

On the Uplay+ version the unlimited health works for everything except fall damage. It is terrible because every time you jump off a cliff or teleport to waypoint you just die and the game freezes and doesnt reload checkpoint which causes you to close and restart the game.

Fall damage is a scripted game event. There’s nothing a trainer can do about scripted events in the game because trainers do not actually touch the game in any way (they just alter memory addresses in your PC’s RAM). You’ll have to try not fall off things, just like non-cheaters have to. :man_shrugging:

is their any update on when the mega xp cheat will be fixed

Hi,
Just downloaded the trainer. All hacks work except mega exp, I turn it on but it turns itself off idk why?

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Why is this Trainer only for Uplay+ when its was for Steam and Uplay previously?

Welcome back to the community @Kotamar. :slight_smile:

We have several versions of this trainer for each game store. WeMod automatically detects which store version you have, unless it is an illegally cracked copy, which we do not support.

You can also manually select versions in the WeMod desktop app, as highlighted in yellow in the image below.

not what I asked. Mr.Antifun’s trainer is only for Uplay+ and no longer for Steam or Uplay. I trust @MrAntiFun trainers over some of the other people that release trainers on WeMod. Which is a massive bummer Since his trainer for AC: Odyssey is only for Uplay+. I’m not made of money and can’t afford Uplay+.

Also I tried using Sunbeam’s Steam version Trainer for this game and it completely breaks the game. Also it is way to complicated how Sunbeam has the commands setup. Tried the game without cheats and the game works perfectly fine.

Thank you for making your question much clearer.
You do need to be a bit more specific because we’re not mind readers. :slight_smile:

MrAntiFun is slowly porting his trainers over to WeMod. However, with just under 3,000 trainers to his name, it is going to take some time. Especially considering that his trainers will need to be re-coded to work with WeMod’s unique software (which also protects his trainers from being ripped by third parties and re-uploaded with shady software included) and that he is producing new trainers which the community here have requested.

WeMod’s trainers are currently the safest on the internet. All of our trainers are tested by independent volunteers. It is also not possible for our trainers to be ripped and re-uploaded with harmful software (a problem MAF experienced with his trainers before he joined WeMod, which severely affected his personal income), thanks to our unique technology.

All hotkeys in all of WeMod’s trainers can be changed. Simply click the hotkey and set it to whatever you desire by pressing the relevant key on the keyboard. Or a combination of keys such as CTRL+F1.
Sometimes it is necessary to use more “complicated” combinations such as CTRL+F1, Alt+Num1 or Shift+Ctrl+1 and so on, because of the number of cheats or because the hotkey would otherwise conflict with an in-game hotkey.
Of course it’s much easier of you decide to go Pro and use the remote app to control the cheats. :slight_smile:

I was just wondering if there was a fix for MEGA EXP not working. Using Uplay+.

1 Like

Trainer works perfectly, except for the “Mega EXP” one (which, arguably is the main one I really care about). Are there any plans to fix that cheat?

1 Like

Yes, I really need the MEGA EXP to finish the story before my subscription ends… I don’t have enough time to grind several hours a day just for a story that’s spread out between long grind sessions :frowning:

Hey! I was wondering how to teleport.

MEGA Exp is the only one that doesn’t work here. It’s the only one I ever use as I don’t have the time nor the patience to grind as much as this game needs… Any advice?

Any idea why mega XP wont stay toggled? Seems to have no effect.

Mega xp still not working, any idea on a fix or workaround?

1 Like

Mega XP won’t stay toggled. Also, Unlimited Ability Points is not unlimited. It gives you 222 points and once those are used up, you never get another point again, not even from leveling.

Hello the Mega EXP is not working

could mrantifun take some time and fix megaxp?