Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Uplay+) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Since the Mega XP cheat doesnt work but the game is 2 years old now. Could we have a request update added to the trainer. I wouldnt expect Mrantifun to work on it when there are newer games to be worked on. It would atleast show how many people would like it updated. Im guessing the game might have a small spike in popularity again since Valhalla will release soon.

Hi guys, I’m new to this whole wemod thing and I’m trying to run through the game on pc as i’ve beaten it on ps4. for some reason I can’t load my game or do anything with the system menu, restart checkpoint type things ect. once i’ve activated a mod from MAF Uplay+ trainer. Is this a common issue I just need to deal with?

Hello, The Trainer is amazing But… Upon trying the Max EXP it keeps turning off, im well past the tutorial stages im into the Main Quest line and there is still nothing. lol

Thanks for the hard work on this and others.

Hello is there any way that you could update the trainer so it looks more like the one for the uplay, because its more specific and has more options. thank you

The one for Uplay was not made by mrantifun. You will need to purchase the game from Uplay if you want to use the trainer.

Tengo un problema, cuando activo el “god mode” al caer de muy alto se pega al suelo, y no me puedo mover.
I have a problem, when I activate the “god mode” when falling from very high it sticks to the ground, and I can’t move.

This is because falling is supposed to mean instant death because it is a scripted event. Technically you “died” when you fell from a height, but the game is confused because your HP is still full (maybe the HP hitting 0 is how the devs coded the respawn mechanics to trigger). Maybe try deactivating the health cheat.

There’s nothing WeMod can do about scripted events. Just try not to fall from instant-death heights like non-cheaters have to. :slight_smile:

It was a 10 meter drop, without the “mod” of immortality, he fell and did not die.

Could you please update the trainer to make MEGA EXP work? Every time I turn it on it turns off on its own. Hope to hear from you soon.

hello ! having issue with teleport, it won’t respond despite doing everything .

Any news if Mega XP will ever work, I saw that a moderator said that dlc could be an issue. Is that still true?

Mega EXP doesn’t seem to work. It turns off on its own within one second of turning it on. Thank you!

I got it to work, So what you want to do is open wemod and where it says info, discussion, history and pro. You need to choose history and select the previous version. I have been using it on a xp farm in story quest mode and went from 21-41 in like 5 min. The only other cheat I tried was teleport and it also works.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

When the One-hit damage option is selected, it makes our character very fragile and will die from low-level falls and the game will lock up when you die. If you switch off this option, the player is no longer fragile and works as expected. Please revisit the One-hit option.

1 Like

The mega xp doesn’t seem to work. It turns on but immediately turn back off. Thanks

fix the mega xp its starting to get on my nerves

Some time when i have unlimeted health i get de synced.
and after desync game shuts down

mega xp doesnt work, turn it on after a couple seconds turns off

When playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey,
wemod can fin the game but when i pres F1 the game closes
i am using the ubisoft+ cheats for my uplay+ game
help

for me it works
maybe its a key binding or something?