Assassin's Creed Unity Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game has anticheat. Read trainer notes.

And crash a bunch of times until you figure out how to work this shitty game and how you can properly use the trainer. It’s not trainer’s fault but game’s. If it’s not working, say a big fock you to Ubisoft for being assholes and request a refund. I can’t really help further.

The trainer notes just say to activate before a mission. But the game still crashes after activating cheats for 5 mins.

Ghost mode was working fine until I accidentally Started the Dead Kings DLC and forgot to turn off Ghost Mode.

Now Ghost Mode is not working anymore. Any fix of this?

Read trainer notes. I don’t think the DLC will change anything

why is there REFILL HEALTH instead of UNLIMITED HEALTH?

is it using EasyAntiCheat like watch dogs 2? cause if that’s the case you just need open the Uplay launcher, og to Asassin’s Creed unity, properties, commands ( or what ever it is called in the launcher ), and type: “-eac_launcher”. if it’s not, then i don’t know.

how old is infinity ;0 [ look at last update xD 1970!!!] lol must be some sort of glitch but quite funnyCapture

Haha. We used to version games by reading the timestamp of their executable file. The timestamp tells us when the game was built. But there’s a few games, notably the Assassin’s Creed ones, that have a timestamp of 0, which is Jan 1, 1970. Newer games that we add will be versioned by nice strings (1.2.3.4) whenever possible, but the old ones will have to remain with the timestamps. I’ll see if we can weed through all the zero-timestamp games and fix it.

AC: Origins (12/31/1969)
Borderlands 2 (12/31/1969)
Dark Souls II SOTFS (12/31/1969)
Dead Space 2 (12/31/1969)
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP (12/31/1969)
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Windows Version (No supported trainers available)
ReCore (No supported trainers available)
The Witcher 3 (12/31/1969)

crash :frowning:

Does this cheat work for Uplay version, I know someone already asked but that was awhile ago so I was wondering if it still worked.

If the answer was yes before the answer is still yes now

Yes

Could you add unlimited helix?

Isn’t that online thing?

I didn’t think so I thought it was to hack stuff if you didn’t have enough money

This trainer does not seem to be working with the Uplay version of the game. Hotkeys register, i.e.: activation sound plays, but they don’t show as active in the trainer. Activating cheats such as ghost mode sometimes works but then can’t be turned off as the trainer just keeps activating the cheat, activating refill health when I was injured crashed the game. Unlimited money seems to have no effect.

Edit: After reading the little question marks next to Refill Health and Ghost Mode I tried restarting the game from the last check point and it cause the game to CTD without fail. I suspect some sort of anti-cheat is responsible, but this trainer definitely doesn’t seem compatible with the Uplay version.

Wow. This game has some coding weirdness. I got hold of an online friend who likes to cheat pretty much every game and asked him about this game and the trainer crashing for a lot of people. He told me that in addition to the different distribution sources using different in game coding, this game also uses different coding on different versions of Windows. Additionally, the more recent Assassin’s Creed games force trainers to need an activation cheat at the main menu. Apparently, this will force the game to use specific code addresses when you load your save so that cheats will work.

Is it okay for me to tell everyone to get a trainer for someone else? If not, I’ll remove the following, but for now it’s hidden.

For anyone else having similar problems to mine, I’ll tell you that he directed me to download LinGons " Assassin’s Creed: Unity - v1.5.0 +13 TRAINER (Windows 10)" from GamePressure. I can report that the trainer works for my Uplay version of the game without crashing. I tried all the cheats and I tried them at different points, reloaded with cheats activated, etc., etc…

Thats why it says what version of the game it made for like this is made for steam version , mite work with uplay version and it mite not.