Blocks game

i am having a problem with binding of issac rebirth when i go to load the game my TotalAV anti-virus blocks it from loading and i dont know how to fix the problem. this is the only game it does it with

you have to go into totalAV and add the game as an exception, as its being seen as a virus by the anti virus, this issue is known as well as antivirus program blocking games from making save file to save your progress. please follow these instructions in the link below.
https://support.totalav.com/en/kb/article/148/how-can-i-exclude-certain-files-or-folder-paths-from-scanning

Hello!

Antiviruses will react this way to trainers sometimes. Usually purely because of the way they work, which is by injecting values into the RAM of your PC.

This thread explains how to effectively resolve it: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.
And this thread explains in detail why it happens: My antivirus marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre.