Bloons TD 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer isn’t working with new update.

After completing a race with cheats it looks like I never completed a race.

Check if you have 2 leaves next to the settings button in menu.

If you have it then your account has been flagged and banned for hacking. This can be confirmed with you not showing up on the race leaderboards.

If that’s the case then like what @Ravenfyre said you’ve been shadow banned, so when you co-op you will play in a hacker pool rather than a public one and you won’t list in race leaderboards.

with the new update that came out a few days ago, the add mission money only gives you money per pop now

Is it a perm ban?

can we add a round speed-up function?

1 Like

Hey MrAntiFun. The bloons td 6 trainer is broken, here is a link to my topic on where I discuss my suggestions for WeMod. My Suggestions for WeMod

A faster round mod would be great, I’ve seen others recommend this as well. It’d be a nice feature.

add levels and add tower xp please

The Bloons TD 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello i wanted to ask if you can more hacks like no cooldown,Inf trophies, 100x speed,inf tier 5 monkeys and more thanks for reading :slight_smile:

make it so the infinite xp thing gives 1m monkey xp instead bc i cant get the paragon towers

Uhm hello i wanted to say that inf hp dosent work anymore

Which part of the trainer is detectable, if abused, on what ever anti cheat system ninja has? Also, if I abuse it in offline play will that trip any system they have to detect cheaters?

The unlimited hearts option doesn’t work on any mode after the update.

Hello! :slight_smile:

Please make sure you are using the most recent version of the trainer by clicking the History button that is underneath the Play button in the trainer. :slight_smile:

And make sure you are not attempting to cheat in an online/multiplayer game mode.

I’m on the most recent version of the trainer and most recent version of the game and playing solo and Unlimited Hearts still doesn’t work.

It’s been noted. :slight_smile: The trainer is queued for another update.

1 Like

The Bloons TD 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

there any risk of use the trainer in offline and get shadowbanned ?

i have to use the trainer with intenet off ?

Nvm they seem to work now, weird…