Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v2.3.0.5

Excellent job~ Had a few hours of non stop gameplay, no issues what so ever. I was a little worried about the banning thing. For now it works well :smile: Good job

Awesome update :smiley:

Very nice program I love seeing other people makeing programs keep up the good work

I would advise people not to make your RoF really high lol I kept crashing my lobbies by mistake.

First thanks for all positive replies. :smile:

Donā€™t worry about a ban. Gearbox is very modfriendly and just patch things, if they donā€™t like it.

Yeah some high stats can break the game :smiley:

Great update!

Thank you itā€™s awesome.
If I can help you let me know!

sorry im new at this. how do i get tool to open i cant seem to figure it out

you should be able to open the tool through the download bar that pops up once you click the link or through Computer under downloads(if youre on windows). If you are referring to getting the tool to work, you have to open the GPD file first and then the profile for the tool to work

works ā€¦ but was just wondering ā€¦ is there any way to reset ur badass rank ā€¦ i thought i backed it up but i think it got repaced ā€¦ reason why im asking is because i thought i had to keep redeeming my points but it pretty much took all my bonuses away accept for recoil,rate of fire,reload speed ā€¦ anyone that can help me figure this out i would be greatly appreciativeā€¦ thx

nvm i fixed it

Great tool. Iā€™ve used it many, many times for all my characters and many friends have had me mod theirs. Good Work.

anyone havin a problem with the golden keys ā€¦ everything else is working besides the keys ā€¦ i only put down 100

Thanks for positive reply

it wont let me download. the download site keeps erroring out can anyone help me with a different download site?

does this still work with the april 2nd update?

I can extract my file but canā€™t seem to find it using Borderlands 2 GPD.

What always worked for me was this, Using Horizon extract your full profile to desktop and then extract just the GPD [5454087C] to desktop. The instructions you have posted are correct.

Help ?!

I love this but how do i do it again if i use up all of the keys because i donā€™t have a clue how to do it after. I tried to change the GPD. file again but it just didnā€™t work :confused: Can somebody help me on how to do it again Thanks :smiley: