Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any news on this yet? It sorely needs an update.

4 Likes

Hopefully Antifun or another creator gets to this game soon because with their recent multiplayer anti-cheat update it is impossible to run this trainer without soon crashing even though most of us including me just want it for the single-player missions.

4 Likes

well iā€™ve found a ā€œsolutionā€ i just played for 3Ā½ hours without a single crash.

im not sure which specifically got it to work.

but i played 1vs1 against the AI in local hosted skirmish one 2 player maps.

and i ā€œonlyā€ had unlimited health and unlimited mp on.

for some reason tanks are still immortal with unlimited health, unless ofcourse a superior anti-tank gun hits a weak spot, then the crew are killed or ejected, the tank is still alive and can be re-crewed.

but my tiger 1 managed to keep its crew and stay alive throughout an entire 1Ā½ hour match. Lost infantry rarely, and only to explosive damage. But most of the time they just stood back up.

so temporary solution (for me atleast) is 1v1 on 2 player map with only unlimited health and mp enabled.

1 Like

Your game didnā€™t close by itself? How did you manage to do so if I may ask

simple. Launch the game via the wemod play button.
if you launch the game and then press play your game will close no matter what.

seeing as the anti-cheat will detect the cheat and close the game.

however launching it via the wemod launcher you ā€œbypassā€ the anti-cheat. Not entirely though. Seeing as some of the crashes are clearly due to the anti-cheat detecting something fishy.

So it seems it lasts roughly 10-20min aside from skirmishes, which means most if not all of the single player campaign is unplayable because their levels are too in depth and it gives time for the anti-cheat to detect it and thus crash/close the game. So the general consensus here is that it desperately needs an update unless you are really into only playing skirmish mode.

precisely.

i managed to steamroll the campaign, but i had to either play it extremely slowly and avoid certain situations where alot of explosions happened, or i played it quick and hoped it wouldnā€™t crash.

however like i mentioned in another comment, 1v1 on 2 player maps versus the ai (skirmish) seems to work fine, with just health cheat and unlimited mp.

that being said i did crash today with that setup. So its not foolproof.

this trainer sorely needs an update. when I play the game with no trainer it never crashes, when I play with trainer it usually crashes after about 20-30 minutes.

2 Likes

Managed to get 2 one hour sessions before crashing again with no subscribed items on steam. Crashes are regular again after this. Definitely still needs an updateā€¦

2 Likes

hi trainer is not working for all the update was in march and worked now in june and july not working unllimited health is not working thanks

This is the saddest part of the anti-cheat thing, most of the people that use this is to have more fun playing the campaigns I steamroll the campaign without cheats and I though it may be fun to try with some of them on. I pass the first german mission and I had a ton of fun. Now that is just a wild dream. I really hope they fix this. because at least me I didnā€™t use it in anything besides single player content.

1 Like

yeah i agree. The few that use it online ruin it for the rest.

i did discover something today.

iā€™ve been playing about 5 hours straight on about 4 matches against AI without a single crash.
and i believe i found out why.

i played Germany with mid tier technology. Every time.
and then i changed to late tier tech and crashed within 5 minutes.

now that could have been a coincidence. But i tried again later and managed to play 2 more matches with mid tier. No crashes. I ended the game myself cus it was 3 in the morning and i had to get some sleep.

so maybe i found the ā€œculpritā€
apparently something in the late tier the trainer doesnā€™t like.
i do however only play with unlimited health and MP.
unlimited health also works on tanks, so you dont need the unlimited tank health cheat.

i even spammed tons of tanks to see, and used lots of explosions, no crashing.

so for all of you, a stable build is 1v1 against AI with unlimited health and mp.
only using mid tier tech. for germany.
dont know about russia, never played them and probably wont.
i play on any map, and set it to only 2 players in restrictions. Will try later to add more aiā€™s to see if it makes a difference.

1 Like

Whenever I use the unlimited health cheat the game will crash after 5-10 minutes but everything else is fine.

1 Like

yeah, the unlimited health cheat seems to be the one that kills the game.

although i posted a fix that allowed you to use the cheat alongside unlimited mp. A small and 70% of the time working fix.

only enable unlimited health and mp.
never play against more than one AI. Dont get any on your team either, always play 1v1
never play late game war. only pick mid tier war. first tier probably works aswell.

i dont know why but it will crash with alot of the different units in late age war. Not as much with mid age.

using my ā€œfixā€ you can expect to play atleast 4-5 matches until a crash.

sometimes more. Although there is still a tiny chance itā€™ll crash with this method. But its rare from my experience. i havenā€™t tried playing as the soviets only germans.

1 Like

Same, Game crashes to desktop after a few minutes of deploying late stage tanks. Hope a fix comes soon. That Ace King Tiger is fun.

i just want to get my jagdpanther and kƶnigstiger :frowning:

1 Like

The Wemod trainer only partially bypasses the anti cheat. Using Late era tanks or equipment causes the game to crash as well as too many units taking too much explosive damage will cause a crash.

well im get to the main menu and after about five seconds the game crashes, safe to say the trainer is the cause even tried a CH trainer and it still crashed five seconds in so that being said will it be rectified? is there a update in the pipeworks? who knowsā€¦ but given the fact the anticheat for GOH is the issue i would not hold my breath for one

it only crashes in the menu if you launch it incorrectly.
you have to with no exceptions launch it via the wemod launcher.
as the wemod launcher will ā€œdisableā€ the anti-cheat.
if you launch via steam and press the play button in wemod it will crash no matter what as the anti-cheat detects the trainer.

For individual campaign, as a suggestion, have the possibility to create new units

1 Like