Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

might i recommend english? i have no issue with foreign languages but this is a public forum afterall.

Yeah im doing that, and it still crashes tho

In the infinite ammo and infinite health cheat, tanks run out of ammo and soldiers die when hit by a missile, although there are exceptions

1 Like

The Game Crash when there are a lot of units with wemod

1 Like

Another update, will have to see how this affects the already slim amount of game time before a crash. An update would be nice or maybe some other kind of workaround, I just wanna sit in Dynamic Campaign as it’s the most fun thing for me to use the cheats in.

1 Like

does it happen to someone that it crashes and directs you to the desktop without or with mods and wemod?

What is likely happening in your scenario is that all though WeMod is closed on your computer it is likely still running in the background and the anti-cheat still detects it and force crashes you. A fix is to simply open task manager and ensure all applications and instances of WeMod are completely closed out of. Until the creators (mod makers) fix this mod you will need to make sure no instances of it are running even if you are trying to just play the game on its own without WeMod.

I still can’t either, I’ll have to wait and the update list is long and the game isn’t on it
it needs update

Wish the dev teams made anti-cheat only for online. I too only want to play campaign as I dislike playing online. I really like the game and the possibility to have so much fun with it yet I’m not good with micro controls and I can’t beat these kind of games. Hope to see Wemod can make a workaround for me to enjoy the game.

3 Likes

know what you mean. i suck at these types of games and would like to just chill and not worry about losing and restrictions. i never really play online anyway.

1 Like

After hours of trying to find a work around/trial and error I managed to get past a level of campaign without it crashing. I had to disable mods then verify the game files and start it through wemod and only enable the cheats at certain times throughout the mission and not before it started, only during the actual game play. It still crashed the next mission though but at least I got through one. It was hella annoying but I was desperate to cheat in the campaign and find this game amazing playing as the Germans overpowered af haha. I wish this wasn’t the case though…

yeah, buts its hardly a suitable “fix” when so much work is involved, especially because it crashes anyway.

i now never play with cheats. i found a mod that makes all german units free cost. Only works for skirmishes. So thats a bummer.

So what I’ve gathered is the trainer really doesn’t work for this game?

yeah mostly wont work.
unless you’re fond of crashing constantly.
and or only playing with very few cheats or like to spend ages disabling and enabling cheats everytime you do something different.

I think it’s just easier to say the entire thing is busted, if you have to fiddle every time just to get a slightly longer time before a crash it’s not really working at all.

3 Likes

Can your unlimited MP and AP still be used? I only use these two now, but it caused three crashes in a row today :cry:
I can’t even start the game, it just crashes on loading :sweat:

on what gamemode ?

i dont crash with those enabled. Atleast not in skirmish battles vs ai. as Axis powers.
mp and ap should work.

is there enything that need to be done to aditionaly for cheats o work , mp do not work in campaing

yeah, update the trainer.
there’s been a few new game updates the past month. Which further destabilized the already unstable trainer.

the trainer is now officially outdated.
in other words, features that doesn’t work now, wont work until its updated or you downgrade your game build. Which is probably going to cause even more crashing.

1 Like

ATTENTION! GOH developers have updated the software to crash if it detects someone opening Wemod even in singleplayer.

Source is from the Devs

1 Like