Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

that is the longest session so far.

no crashes until i ran out of ammo.

that caused a crash.
strangely enough though, seeing as it didn’t work. My ammo were indeed not infinite as i ran out.

which crashed the game. Same error code.

will try yet again without ammo cheat enabled. And see if i can complete the mission.

update: Nvm. I just entered the game not even 1 min has passed and i had a crash. Without ammo cheat. Had health cheat, tank health cheat and fuel enabled. But i had that aswell on the run that lasted more than an hour.

i cannot figure out what causes the crash unfortunately.

all i can hope is that maf will update the trainer.

1 Like

Greetings MAF.

i’ve done some “field research” with this trainer.

unfortunately it doesn’t work anymore.

i have tested on 3 game versions, the newest the 1.019 and 1.018
it has been nearly impossible to recreate a crash as it seems to happen at random.

one time i was sure it was due to the ammo cheat, as it didn’t work and the game crashed when i ran out of ammo with it enabled. But that could be a coincidence. Because i returned to the game with the cheat disabled and crashed within 1 minute. Where my previous run lasted for more than an hour.

im afraid we are forced to have the trainer updated for it to work again.

i will try going back another patch but i doubt that’ll change anything.

update: even on patch 1.017 does the violation error message appear.
will try same patch but with previous trainer build.

update 2: alright, i’ve tried every single game patch with different versions of the trainer aswell. They all give the same crash message violation etc etc.
even with the trainer made for patch 1.016 doesn’t work. and again, impossible to recreate a crash as it happens at random. And with different cheats.

1 Like

The game can crash sometime during tank destruction with infinite vehicle health activated.

This is due to the built-in system where the shell, when hits the vehicle object. Would cause a effect.

EG:
Detonation of ammunition stowage in the turret or shell deflected by the armour.

What does this mean? It’s mean the game crash cause it couldn’t solve the math why the tank didn’t explode although the game given the go-to destruction order as the shell comes into contact with the tank.

true enough.

and its weird, i’ve just finished a 5 hour session that ended with a crash.
playing on latest game patch and newest wemod trainer.

game crashed when an artillery shell landed on the ground.
it didn’t hit anything other than terrain.

so i guess the game is just glitchy aswell sometimes.

but yes, i read you on tank health.

although in the past 5 hours i played reckless charging in with my tanks getting peppered with at-guns and other tank shells.

so sometimes its like you describe. It all depends on some variables. Such as strenght of the attack and weak spot etc. I noticed that using older builds of game and trainer i would crash alot when my tank would get hit by at-fire which is as you say when the game doesn’t understand why the tank is still at full health when it should be dead.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the Finland faction still causes some crashes when playing it, 50% chance that a game crashes for me at the moment.

well, i haven’t played finland.

i just know that i crash at random. But i can play for more than 1 hour now. I just played a 1½ hour skirmish versus ai. And it worked fine with unlimited health for infantry, tanks and unlimited cp.

i have no idea what caused the crash this time.

This ■■■■ game now have an anti cheat measure

Update 14: V 1.012

• Added anti-cheat measure. shut down program if found.

well the anti-cheat was added 16. sep. 2021
and the releases maf made since have had a way to bypass it.

though im sure the anti-cheat is to blame for some crashing though.
lots of games have anti-cheats in place to prevent stuff like trainers. Usually they come like that when released. If im not mistaken tww2 have it and tww3 aswell. But the trainers bypass it.

The game are also extremely badly optimized when it comes to explosion that it’s best you play on medium graphic.

There’s times where I don’t even run trainer and the game crashes simply because there’s too many explosion at the same time thanks to artillery blowing up everything. Even if it’s solid ground.

yeah. i think i noticed that right now.

game just crashed when something blew up.
playing on high settings. will try lowering it to medium.

its not settings problems , if you get wemod open , then enter game , the game will crash Immediately

1 Like

I haven’t had any issues with crashes due to WeMod so far, though I can say that the Vehicle Health does not work at all.

how are you launching the game?

if you launch it through anything but the wemod launcher it will crash on startup due to the anti-cheat.

you have to launch it via the play button on wemod for it to not crash. That works for the majority.

you’re lucky then.

cant play without crashing.

how does the vehicle not work for you?

because as it is now it works partially.

it will stop your vehicle from getting damaged but not from getting killed.
say a tiger tank for instance will on normal conditions be insta killed if shot in the rear by a tank destroyer.

even with cheats. That’s because of how the game works. The trainer gives different parts of your tank incredible health.

but the health is bypassed if the game registers af weakspot getting hit with a powerful attack.

the low armored part of the engine for instance.

hell the best anti-tank weapon in the game is a flamethrower. Fire kills even the heaviest tank with easy.

but back on track. stuff like crew damage is unsupported by the trainer. As a crew can be killed by an attack. Even without killing the tank.

1 Like

I hope team wemod fix it, there is other app which works, so I believe that bypass is possible here.
SP campaign and missions only ofc.

1 Like

local based skirmishes against ai’s aswell. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Crashing when playing with cheats。
The cheater can’t exit after exiting the game

1 Like

yup. common problem.
you can fix the active trainer by clicking on another game on the list and click the “end trainer” in the bottom left corner of the program.
or just close the program entirely and open it again.

So, how to solve the game crash? Image quality has been set to medium

you dont use the trainer. Then it wont crash. Atleast not as often.

the thing is, the trainer is made for the previous build of the game.
its outdated. And even downgrading to the previous game build wont solve it.

all we can do is hope for an update of the trainer to make it more stabile.
its worth mentioning that the game does crash on its own rather often. It is horribly optimized.

1 Like