Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All I wanted is to control 1 tank in Campaign and just have fun

8 Likes

apparently AI are also able to receive unlimited MP… which isnt suppose to happen. lol?

We are finally in the queue! Number 20 as of writing this… fingers crossed shouldn’t be long now!

hell yeah! looking forward to an update some time soon.

1 Like

The Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

can confirm that trainer works in skirmishes. No crashes and had three 1 hour sessions.
have to test it with other gamemodes.

dynamic conquest crash so far might be due to mods havent tried without mods but skirmish was good none for me so far

2 Likes

crash and crash

it would be great if you could elaborate on those crashes. The only way to fix them is to know when they happened and how.

I just opened the game and it crashed

Just tried to play dynamic conquest with Unlimited Health, Ammo, Resources and Fuel on, crashed upon firing and impact of Panther G’s main cannon. Will try other combinations of settings. No mods being used.

if i had to guess you opened the game first and then the trainer. Which will cause a crash.

you have to press the play button in wemod for it to not crash. As the game will detect “third party software” if you launch the game first.

so. open the game via wemod. Or it will crash on startup.

So, can I ACTUALLY use unlimited ammo? I noticed in campaign with captured German weapons it’d be unlimited but my own usits (soviets) wouldn’t have it

AI still is able to utilize unlimited MP, soo its not resolved yet :confused:

Still crashes playing campaign. Idk why I expected it to work. I dont think they care about this game.

2 Likes

I just do what you say, and it still crashes.

Yes it crashes, but for me only after an hour in Campaign. I save a lot to compensate. Unfortunately this game has a very bad auto save system.

alright. And you’re absolutely sure you pressed play via wemod?

also, are you playing it modded? that might also cause crashing.

and are you sure you’re playing the latest build?

and does the game crash if wemod isn’t turned on?
and im talking about shutting down the wemod process. Even running it in the background causes the game to crash. Unless launched via wemod.

other than that it might be another program on your computer that the game recognizes as third party software.

yeah. it certainly is the most unstable trainer i’ve used here on wemod. Normally they dont crash that often.

i hate talking negative about wemod and maf. But it seems like this trainer is rushed. As it doesn’t seem to work at all.

i play with 3 options enabled in skirmish and can play mostly without crashing. Meanwhile i can play games like tww3 with all the cheat options enabled and a few mods and never crash.

game crashed until I don’t use wemod