Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

then i’m not sure.

the only times i know of crashing when starting up is when you start the game via steam.
if you press the play button in wemod and have wemod launch the game for you it shouldn’t crash.

Dynamic campaign after mid war just doesn’t work for me, after any reasonably large explosion it just crashes. I agree that this seems rushed. After months of being broken I don’t think it just needs “Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements”.

1 Like

I have noticed that the unlimited MP and AP does not work very well when I make a LAN match against AI, it feels unresponsive. I have seen the MP dose go up but very briefly and it does not stay capped at the top.

I was wondering if there is an update coming or if someone can test this out and get back to me also it would be excellent for a no-timer cheat when calling in reinforcements

Kind regards :slight_smile:

This is intentional from the game devs. They purposefully make the game hard crash if it detects a trainer program in the back ground. I’ve confirmed this on their Discord. It’s extremely sleazy.

EDIT: Spelling.

2 Likes

This isn’t a wemod issue. The devs have made the game intentionally crash if it detects a trainer in the background, even if it’s not activated. I’ve confirmed this on their Discord.

1 Like

That’s so stupid, like, how SAD is that tbh?

I agree. It’s their way to “stop cheaters in multiplayer”. The game is dead AF so one would think they’d try to get as many PAYING players as possible, no matter what.

EDIT: To further prove this isn’t a WeMod issue I tried with “that other trainer company” and had the same result.

1 Like

i kinda suspected that tbh.
i did write a negative review on their steam store.

Glad to have it confirmed. I wouldn’t wanna believe maf made shoddy work. That Ain’t like him.
thanks for bringing this to our information.

1 Like

Them having an anti-trainer for Multiplayer, I can kinda understand. But for Singleplayer? That makes no sense at all to me whatsoever. Would it possible at all to get around that just for singleplayer by messing with the files or nah?

1 Like

I left one as well. The game is buggy and borderline broken as it is. My nerdiness for WW2 and being able to use a trainer to counteract the bugs kept me from doing so before.

2 Likes

Maybe if you’re some kind of coding guru.

The Discord consensus is that if it were possible it would have been done that way. Personally, I think the devs are just lazy AF.

1 Like

So the God mode seems to work against everything but Tanks. Is that broken? Also I seem to not be getting the effect in the dynamic conquest. Is that a flaw or something I’m doing on my end?

So, I found a work-around, the moment it lags in the SLIGHTEST, save and when it crashes, load from that save then repeat

welp, i guess my rig is “too good” i dont experience any lag before a crash.

Yeah no lag here before a crash either. It just… crashes.

1 Like

Because of the anti-cheating of this game, I had to give up using most of the functions of the trainer and only use unlimited MP and AP. And in the last few updates of the trainer, I can’t use other trainers after loading wemod, but I used them at the same time before :smiling_face_with_tear:

news : trainer is still working

just make sure start your game from wemod not steam

ammo will not work for tank , artillery and all weapon groups , i hope in the future it will work

Eah still working. But it crahes by random period of time. Waiting for new update

no not new trainer upgrade could fix it , this problem its still belongs to games anti-cheat , if you wanna play a stably version , the only choice is into safe mode or safe mode with no mods

but the problem is here , only start the game from steam will allow you choose games start mode and if you start game from steam , if your wemod is in progress , game will crash

so if we can find a way to start games safe mode from wemod , crash problem will be fix

well that is just a matter of finding the start command prompt for safemode and then make a custom play in wemod which is already available.
now i have no idea what start up line that causes safe mode. But its probably on google.
just too lazy to search it up.

i stopped using this trainer alltogether, found out there’s a few cheat mods that can be used versus AI. just wish they would work with conquest and singleplayer though.

but yeah, the anticheat is the issue. There is the chance MAF can bypass it like he has with other games that had anti-cheating software.

but i think the one they use in CTA is pretty tough to crack.

1 Like