CODE VEIN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

is it a legit copy from steam @crazybori217 ?

cause i was just playing a few hours ago and i had zero problems running the game with wemod cheats active.

1 Like

code vein got there 1.10 update and the trainer needs an update

Any ideaā€™s when this might see an update? just got this game and the bosses are just mean

We will have to let mrantifun know there was an update and see if he can take a look n see whatā€™s up

Trainer seems to work properly , Whats the issue exactly ? .

Is there any fix on the stamina issue? Even after deactivating the trainer, stamina continues to climb back to 99999 each time.

I intended to use the trainer to catch a new character up to a specific point in the game, but the stamina bug seems to be persistent on the character, even after reloading.

Thanks for your work

Hey love the mods. The infinite haze mod appears to have stopped working. Thankfully I already maxed my level so I only need haze to buy new equipment, upgrade said equipment, and unlock blood code stuff.

So for the time being I"m making due with using infinite items mod and the exp items. Still thought I should add a voice that it is currently not working for me. Other mods appear to be working.

I just try the Code Vein trainer today but seem likes it doesnā€™t work at all.
Whenever I toggle it on, it turns off that mod automatically.
Any way for me to fix it? @@

Hello and welcome to WeMod! :slight_smile:
Please donā€™t shout in your thread titles, some of us have headaches, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are four common causes for a trainer deactivating:

1. Something is out of date. Check your game is up to date. If the trainer is out of date, vote for an update via the WeMod software.

2. Your game is cracked or pirated. WeMod trainers do not support illegal copies of games.

3. You are not using the correct trainer for your game (ie using a Steam trainer for a game relased via Epic Games launcher).

4. The path to the gameā€™s exectuable in WeMod is incorrect.

Number 4 seems to be the most common issue out of those. To resolve that:

1. Click the down arrow next to the Play button in WeMod.
  2. Find the gameā€™s executable on your computer (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common{Game name}).
  3. Click and drag the executable to the box you just opened in step 1.

Once you have been through the above checklist, run the game first via Steam, when you are on the main menu Alt+tab to WeMod, press play, then alt+tab back to the game.

1 Like

To add to @Ravenfyreā€™s response, it appears that the Code Vein trainer is out of date and is in need of an update which you can vote for:

1 Like

Hey my trainer isnā€™t working properly everytime I activate unlimited health my character dies can anyone please help me with this??

The trainer most likely needs an update. Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

Can confirm that there is a new version - 1.20 according to patch notes, that has just released and seems to have broken the trainer.

The CODE VEIN cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

NĆ£o esta funcionando abro o jogo pelo pro programa assim que aperto as teclas para ativar elas voltam para o normal.

I also have the same issue where my infinite stamina is off but the stamina in game doesnā€™t decrease.

Every time i activate the cheat it automatically deactivates is there a way to fix this?

Are you on the latest update of the steam version ? And not trying to use it online ?
Just updated 9 days ago should be working

Yeah latest steam version and playing offline but every time i try to activate the cheat will deactivate by it self immediately

So i tried playing code vein with steam in offline mode and also code vein itself offline and the trainer still turns off by it self so iā€™m going to assume iā€™m the only one having problems at this point

1 Like

i have the same thing. Wemod, starts te game but the cheats disable them on button pressā€¦ awesome ! So u are not alone in thisā€¦