Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi,
After 6 additional days, it seems that this trainer for this particular game isn’t going anywhere - and it causes lots more problem than fixes / cheats. I have attached my version to the board for those whom are looking for an alternative, whilst an official one is released.
Disclaimer: I did not make or build this - this is simply to share.
*No Virus, No Password, No Catch; Enjoy! *

Trainer is still listed as compatible. As is stands now, it is highly incompatible as it is inresponsive at best and game crashing at worst

1 Like

Hello @ShogunMatsumoto. :slight_smile:

Have you tried what this other user suggested in this post? - Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There are still plenty of issues, such as the ones with Skirmish mode that have been mentioned.

Hello @STiNGERR I would like to know why my computer detects a backdoor when I launch your trainer

Welcome to the community @Decouanneur. :slight_smile:

This is known as a “false positive”. It is extremely common with trainers, no matter where
on the internet you get them from, because of the way that they work. You can use the search button in the top-right of the forum to find this information.

See this post here for more information: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

I wonder if this is something other than the usual ‘false positive’ situation, as I have been using the trainer without any issues or warnings popping up since the game released. However I fired it up today and it tripped Windows Defender. The detection was for Backdoor:Linux/Gafgyt.A!MTB

On the basis that Stingerr is one of the bigger trainer dev names I’d assume no, but the fact is that most trainers & the like mimic some aspects of malware behaviour, and computers can’t think.

Anyway, the game just got an update, which included changes to the DLL files that the trainers plug into:

1 Like

Not making any accusations of it being something deliberate, I came here to see if anyone else had this issue as it was a new and unusual occurrence - I’ve literally never had a Windows Defender alert before whilst using WeMod trainers. I thought I would mention it to be on the safe side, just in case someone somewhere might have inadvertently picked up some malware and its ended up in the trainer, especially as it seems to be Linux malware, which is a bit weird. If it helps at all, Defender triggered first on some temp download files, then on file Trainer_29932_080a59031a.dll

1 Like

Yeah I had BitDefender get triggered by the temp download files too, so disabled it long enough to get them done & IIRC added them to the list of exceptions.

This is a known issue and it being looked into. @frank Can provide a further explanation when he has a moment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

STiNGERR your command a conquer remastered trainer keeps getting blocked for me as it keeps detecting malware in your files can you please check the files

Welcome to the community @Raymod.

This is called a false positive. Trainers will trigger antivirus programs every now and again, no matter where you get the trainer from.

This information is already above in this thread. See this this post from three days ago in this very thread: Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

File is getting blocked by anti virus, and being labeled a Trojan. I know that this topic has been covered before with it coming up as Malware, but thought it was worth a mention

Welcome to the community @pjhh1604. :slight_smile:

The post above yours has a link to explain this and what to do about it. There’s no need to repeat what we already know, it just pushes these informative posts out of view. :slight_smile:

this trainer is weird.
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
sometimes i have to Hold a cheat for it to work, sometimes the cheats don’t work until the enemy have attacked my base.
And now it can’t even find my game for some reason even though it worked fine yesterday.
Edit: it got fixed by using the game launcher instead of WeMod’s play button.

Mod Keeps crashing the game whenever I try to Scrim. any fixes for this?

1 Like

Trainer doesn’t work. can we get a MrAntiFun version?

1 Like

Hello. The cheats seem to not start anymore. Can anybody confirm?

@STiNGERR Hello. The cheats seem to have trouble downloading. Can you please look into this issue? Thanks alot for your effort