Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer works fine. Although Windows Defender flaged it as a trojan.
Either allow it in Windows Defender, or disable your Windows Defender until the file isn’t flagged anymore.

2 Likes

err… so, where is the trainer for origin version ??

You need to vote for it in the WeMod desktop app. Origin isn’t as popular as Steam, so community votes take slightly longer sometimes. :slight_smile:

Game keeps crashing when playing skirmish now. And random crashes during the game. Looks like it detects cheats and kicks you from even an AI skirmish. Can we get an update please?

1 Like

Indeed, even afrer update, it doesn’t work at all. Works fine in C&C, though. Tip to new users, wait when applying first time (it takes 2-3 seconds), after that there’s no delay.

1 Like

Hello when is their an update for this trainer as no of cheats works anymore only 1 works at the best of times

So most of these cheats are not perfect. The infinite health cheat works about as closest as perfect as possible. The one-hit kill cheat can also affect mission specific enemy buildings, which can cause a mission fail in some missions. The money cheat is a little tricky because it can sometimes cause you to lose all your money, but I have had the most success with the money cheat after building the ore refinery. The power cheat also works well.

Any interest in a Trainer for the Windows version? I love me my achievements.

Be great to get the trainer to work on skirmish maps too. Shame its only the single player missions.

Its not working good, i got issues in red alert sovjet mission 10 with inv. health and one shot kill.
It would be great if you could fix that, because its a great game <3

Does not work in skirmish, shame.

the cheats work for one mission then doesn’t work again. I have to restart the game to get them to work again

looks like you have’nt read the Info: “After every loading screen if any mods are enabled use “Disable All Mods” and then Enable mods again.”

The trainer crashes the game in skirmish mode. Unlimited health doesn’t work as well

Dears

Can you Add:

• Build Anywhere Cheat :slight_smile:
  • Open all map

Thank You

1 Like

You have to keep quiting the game and re load then enable Infi health if you want it to work doesnt stay on when you load the next mission

Infinite health doesn’t work at all for me

Still working fine. Just have to remember to disable and reenable health and 1hk on every mission start

Getting consistent crashes now every time I use wemod trainer (Steam). The game works fine for about a minute after activating mods then complete CTD. Fresh vanilla game install and everything, no other mods or cheats being used.

Had it work for a few missions then refuses to work again. Disable all mods then reenable doesn’t help.