Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for GOG

The cheat for the original version (gog) is usually done after the steam version ?

when will there be an Update on the GOG Version of the game? doesnt work for me either

should work now. I mean on GOG its fixed. At least the cheats are, the rest is still meh

Still doesn’t work… Ah found that nit only works if you start it over WeMod. It won’t when you start the game first.

The Cheat needs an Update on GOG PLS, Its not been working for a while now, Can someone pls look into it

1 Like

I pay money to WeMod so I have get working cheats. Yet, no one can bother to make a trainer for
patch 1.13. I found it elsewhere for free so there’s no reason to think I can’t find all the other trainers featured her for free.

any chance you will make one compatible for 32 bit?

This issue is probably going to affect everyone on all platforms. Patch 1.5 was just released and all of the cheats aren’t working for Cyberpunk 2077. An update will need to take place in order to resolve this issue.

Im Sure the team will be working on this soon. They are always on top of big games like this. Cannot wait.

1 Like

The money cheat does not work either even with the new updated version. It does nothing now.

1 Like

Make sure you’re using the latest trainer version! You can check this by clicking on the History tab underneath the Play button.

1 Like

Lastest trainer is load but still finding certain mods/cheats do nothing.
No effect from health, money, items and components, still testing the waters.

I just updated my wemod so until i test the cheats out again kindly disregard my feedback

I tried again today…
check the hstory 2/17/2022 > 32 options
it did also say updateing whe I started weMod

Money cheat works now…have not tested other cheats except for unlimited double jump whch worked even before the update.

howeveer I assume it’s ok now…if anyone cheat don’t work I shall post here

1.5 came out on the 15th. A hotfix also came out on the 19th. Is this working with the hotfix? on my launcher it says not compatible. Oh GOG version

I am in the middle of transfering alot of stuff over to a new M.2 Drive so I cant test it out yet myself.

Yes, the trainer is working with the hotfix.

So my game is up to date and the trainer is too apparently according to someone else but apparently everytime I open we mod it keeps saying not compatible and some of the options don’t work. Is it up to date or not and if it is what am I doing wrong. My game is for the GOG version though.

The same is happening to me. It says the cheats may not be compatible with my game version and I’m sure my game and wemod are up to date.

They still work. Just ignore the message for now.

Shortly after 1.5 released they released a hotfix patch. Gave version is ‘different’ but no major changes for the memory structures/locations affected by the cheats.

It’s not a problem, just play and enjoy.

2 Likes

Hotfix 1.5 #2 just released and cheats appear to be working.

NOTE: Your game version changed, but the cheats in WeMod have not yet been set to match the game version, so you’ll get the warning, just use ‘Yes’ to use them anyway and they work fine.