Dead Island Mod Tool's

Thats the problem read what i said bout the modder it rehashs for you fs, dont rehash after it rehashed in the modder it ****s up your save

How do i open the file

This is great but I cant read what Iā€™m editing due to the text being the same as the background, any way to change it?

No m8 but if you look close you can see the writing

Awesome tool, made it really fun, already beat the game, and now going to have a blast with friends in co op

you click the circle at the top left of the screen and hit open

You can use a dev-menu and mod my skillsto be maxed out, or my weapons to be never break/do 999999 damage ect? O_o

Also, my friend met a random online in which when they killed (1) zombie - heā€™d drop 1million gold. How is that possible? ISO/dev menu?

Thats a iso mod

Tool was working fine yesterday, now today i get this errorā€¦even tried re installing

Download v1.8

That is v1.8

Same thing happens with the previous version

Check your computer doesnt have any virusā€™ because i had a virus before and it wouldnt let me open certain programs

Best way ive found to fix it just to read it is turn your Windows Theme to Classic mode
Makes the text appear white, then just revert it back when your previous Theme when your done, its a hastle for lazy people but if you want to read the text without having your nose 2 inches from the screen and hurting your eyes, do that.

nope computer is virus free, and still getting the fatal error messageā€¦also all other programs continue to open fine

So you said you can change the damage to extremely high and max ot all my skills? i I give you my gamesave, can u do it ?

OK problem solved, apparently i had a windows automatic update last nightā€¦I restored system to before the update, and tool works great again

Give me your save game and ill see what i can do

dosnt work for me, im still using 1.2 :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: 1.2 is sh*t, 1.8 doesnt work for you because your probably extracting the save from the con file