Dead Island Mod Tool's

i use 1.2 and then do the rest in HXD
and all i did was take it stright out of my USB and straight into the editor then threw it into horzion(rehashed just cause, i know it does it for u) and moved to device, and the save looked fine but when i tried to start the game up the loading screen froze and it said “your save appears to be corrupted”

Thats because you rehashed it twice with 2 different editors, duhh corrupts save thats why in the info it says dont need to rehash the modder does it for you

thanks :smile: i think i download a diff version everyday haha

Oh and I found out if you change the windows theme to classic you will be able to see what you are editing. Also durability only works for weapons listed in the list and it also goes for weapon ammo too for those who didn’t know.

when i open the tool it says what program would u like to use to open the file?

Strange. What exactly are you doing that’s making it say that.? Are you only trying to open the save with editor or is their something else your doing as well.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Password:
U*()U*()U*(#UNFJNP#(_)&%(

If you want to post links go and make your own thread… ohhh yeaaa you did but it got closed :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

That’s nice, but idc.

They already made a 1.9…God. I love this s***.

i opened the file and just came up do i have to open it another way because im confused :stuck_out_tongue:

is there a utube video on this?

thanks man awsome

Nice one, modded my level to 50 in a matter of a couple of minutes. I’d advise anyone who’s considering to use this tool to go ahead and download it. I also got myself a lot of cash and extra inventory items. Works like a charm, thank you for the share!

The only problem I have is it never show my guns so I am unable to mod my ammunition but I found a nice little program that let’s you mod everything in your inventory.

If only you could add items without it requiring you to find em :confused:

Give me your save and ill get around to adding stuff for you after im finished with Stevie Rox’s save game

If you wanted to post my program within your thread why did you re-upload it? Plus, I’m sure you read what I posted in my thread so why do you have something different? Using a different editor doesn’t change the fact that every gamesave is different.

So you copied my post for inventory modding and changed a few things. >.<

Thanks dude =)