Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

currently chiral bandwidth is not working for me. Everything else is fine, it’s not a claim or anything like that, although if you could fix it I would really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

neverminded, just saw the infinite suit battery

i have noticed when turning off Teleport to Waypoint the game crashes

5 Likes

in the wemod menu interface of this game says that the game is “free to play” from epic games so i run the epic games launcher to check it out, i clicked the “install for free” button but nothing happened, it sent me to a page where it says that the base game is unavailable so my guess is that maybe i was sent to the director’s cut upgrade or something so maybe the devs should take a look on this error.

It was free earlier this week, but it is no longer free.

will these mods work on the director’s cut edition?

The Death Stranding cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Why cant we use the shared locker anymore like in the first trainer? also i cant use my original game in online mode anymore.

The servers are offline for the base game, but the director’s cut is on different servers so it’s still online.

Some option don’t seem to work but the most game breaking is certainly the Super Speed throwing you across the world and sometimes killing you and also the Teleport to Waypoint not doing it’s job and crashing the game instead.

When you use Super Speed it only sends you flying across the world if you press space to climb up something just turn it off if you need to jump.

Speed
The super speed cheat will kill you if you use it:

• When climbing rocks etc.
  • When using ladders.
  • When exiting a vehicle.
  • When using the teleport cheat.

There’s nothing the trainer developers can do about this. You’re basically moving too quickly for the game to render the environment correctly, so you’re flung into the air or you no-clip through the map to your “death”.

Just use the cheat when you need it (ie, running on flat roads). And turn it off when you do not.

Teleport
Don’t teleport too far away (ie, one end of the map to the other), especially if your PC isn’t a high-end gaming PC. Again, the game needs to render the environment far too quickly if you teleport too far away, which is again not something a trainer developer can rectify. You need to adjust how you use the cheats.

Played the game last night with the trainer (on Steam though, mind you), had none of the issues you’re reporting. :slight_smile:

I’m REALLY curious, do these cheats work on the Online thing on Death Stranding, even though it’s not a multiplayer game.

Trainers do not work on any server-sided elements in games. They only work on client-sided things that the trainer can edit the memory address values for by injecting code into your PC’s RAM. Since multiplayer or server-hosted data (ie, likes in this case) is hosted on a server hundreds or thousands of miles away from you, a trainer cannot inject into the relevant memory addresses.

Teleport does not work. Make a waypoint. Activate the cheat and nothing happens. If i spam it the game crashes.

You need to have it enabled before setting the way point.

I tried it, had some trouble, but it worked. Here’s how i got it to work:

Activate the teleport cheat while in-game, press tab and open your map (make sure you don’t have any markers), mark using space, then close the map and go back to the game.

Then, for other teleports, just leave it activated. Oh, don’t teleport big distances if you don’t have a beefy computer.

Stated in two other Death Stranding threads:

Even if you don’t have a “beefy” computer, teleporting too far can still be a problem (ie, falling through the map for eternity, possibly triggering a crash), because the game simply hasn’t rendered that part of the world yet. The world isn’t persistent, it loads on an “as needed” basis (ie, as far as you can see, then when you turn around, the previous part of the map you could see un-renders).

I think the teleport cheat is down again. It was working couple of days ago and now the cheat doesn’t work anymore and every time I turn it off my game crashed

Welp I’m stuck on order no.8 because of maximum materials stored. Any solution cuz there’s no way to reduce the usable materials :sweat_smile: