Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Both.

• MULEs (aka “Mad Max Looking Dudes”) may still “spot” you (ie when you get pinged by their motion sensors) but won’t be able to attack.
  • BTs won’t spawn until you turn the cheat off, but BB will still “detect” them.

Thank you! I was wondering why my BB was going crazy but I couldn’t see any BTs.

can someone change up the version of the trainer for the Epic version please? its linked to the base version that doesnt exist anymore, all you get with the epic launcher is a black window if you click on install for free

This is the trainer for the standard base game.

If you have the Director’s Cut edition, you need to use the Director’s Cut trainer: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.

Speed Mod flings you when going on a slanted surface or climbing uneven terrain [i.e rocks, hills, etc]

Telleport does not work & crashes the game unless im doing something wrong. I have the epic games version & no it is not cracked before that is even asked. I can get a screen grab of the error it gives if that’ll help.

Hello there. Firstly, I love WeMod. The creaters are awesome and admire your work. I don’t know if this is the place to ask it, but is it possible to update the trainer with an option to update/complete structures without requirements?

crashes for me too when using teleport

is there no chance to fix the teleport?

yeah the teleport isn’t working

The teleport issue has been reported, lets wait for the creator to fix the issue.

Thank you guys.

The Death Stranding cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

thank you so much

can someone explain how to use the teleport function as it does nothing for me?

Epic Games Yoinked the standard edition and the only one that works now is directors cut for 20 dollars. its listed on one the list of free games but its invalid, so you need to remove it.

:point_down: :smiling_face:

I got “Death Stranding” last year when it was free. PC couldn’t play it but I got a new one that is much better.
Anyway, I started a 3rd play using WeMod. I read the notes where applicable.
On the base game, the “Unlimited Chiral Network” works fine but paid the $10 to upgrade to the DC edition. Somehow that save was tainted as exporting it over I could no longer make any more structures or anything requiring Chiral Band width.
I played with no mods at first b/c I couldn’t find out what was going on.
The Fast Move mod was hilarious when I forgot to turn it off and he jumps super far and fast and then dies. :laughing:

If you have the Director’s Cut edition of the game, then you need to use the Director’s Cut edition of the trainer, not this original version. :slight_smile:

the teleport to waypoint crashes the game even for both versions.

Cheats working fine except for teleportation.

If your game is crashing via Epic, create a shortcut directly from the installation file because Epic’s Launcher is buggy and is 9 times out of 10 the reason for your game crashing.