Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i also cant kill the caretaker at all. not sure which mod is causing this issue.

Unlimited ammo does not work for scouts crossbow

new update, drill dozer refuel, unlimited ammo, no reload dont work anymore right off the bat.

2 Likes

Guys donā€™t use the unlimited drilldozer cheat, it breaks other stuff like rivals or prospectors or caretaker if they are present. Also the cheat itself doesnā€™t work completely so its advised to use unlimited ammo and health and just kill enemies rather.

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

you can just turn the cheat off and then you can damage them again

1 Like

Do you have to launch this in any spesific mode like with halo before u use the cheats or?

1 Like

I saw there was an update for the trainer but since the Christmas update when you have the cheats activated the game freezes after about 30 seconds. idk if anyone else is having this issue

edit: it seems after closing both steam and wemod and restarting both it works fine!

edit 2: just kidding, still crashing

1 Like

No reload and unlimited ammo no longer works with the Christmas update. gotta wait I guess

1 Like

Game speed adjustment or instant progress (for all the wait time) would be nice, thanks

1 Like

So Iā€™ve been seeing a few posts about the trainer causing the game to freeze/crash with the Christmas update, or certain cheats not working. And this has scared me away for a long time. Yet I also recently noticed how little reports have been coming on. Decided to try it.
And after playing for awhile, it seems those reported issues were isolated incidents. Iā€™ve seen zero issues, though I havenā€™t tested doing a Drilldozer or Rival mission yet.

1 Like

Hi, itā€™s been a while since I used a trainer for a game. I actually just happened upon this thread while searching for a specific guide.

I tried to read back but I just want to be absolutely sure so I hope itā€™s okay to just directly ask. Is it safe to use this even on an online session (yes, provided teammates are okay with it)?

Thank you.

Edit: Okay, I just played a few Solo games with the trainer and every cheat seems to be working well.

But part of me is a bit scared that theyā€™re gonna flag, then suspend, my account. Mainly because I messed up a bit with the Progression Pass XP cheat and I jumped a few hundred after a few rounds. Can someone please help ease my mind. Haha.

Iā€™m not saying this is the exact reason for the others but Iā€™ll post this just in case.

While I was trying to figure out how the cheats are supposed to work, I had the freeze then crash problem twice and I think, at least on both my cases, itā€™s because I had the Unlimited Resources and/or Unlimited Credits active while on an actual game (didnā€™t freeze/crash until Iā€™m well into a round). Played a few rounds without those two and never had a problem and every cheat worked for me.

Iā€™ve been using the trainer for Deep Rock Galactic and pretty much everything works just fine, except for one. The F6 cheat (No Drilldozer Damage) does work, but it also turns The Caretaker boss invincible once the corners are broken. Just thought I should bring this to light if it hasnā€™t been found already.

Hi there, I was using the report feature when it broke and could only find this way to report unless I waited for the game to update again.

The inf. Ammo mod doesnā€™t function with the engineers turrets or certain weapons that donā€™t have a true reload, like the scouts plasma rifle amongst others.

The crafting materials mod doesnā€™t affect the beer crafting materials either.

Anyone know of a working cheat to get more blank matrix cores?

Use the save editor.

1 Like

Hey, Chris.

Brilliant, thank you!

Edit: Ooh btw, do you happen to know if there are any inventory editors as well? Was wondering if itā€™s possible to get the cosmetics Iā€™ve missed in the past. Thanks again.

Can not use cheats on the industrial sabotage mission, main boss for the mission has unlimited health, this also happens with the Prospector mob that can show up in missions

Hey everyone,

I downloaded wemod to try on Deep Rock Galactic, and everything works fine.

However, I enabled the option ā€œUnlimited Resourcesā€ and now I have 999999 of all minerals, but I wanted to go back the way it was, originally. I thought that this option was gonna bring me unlimited resources in a cave for me to dig and get.

I disabled and option and restarted the game, but I still have like, 999999 of all minerals. Is there something I can do?

Thank you!