Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I agree, more mod would be a lot of fun, like unlimited traits, custom blink distance, custom attack speeds, set time or unlimited stop time options, if theirs a way to make it so we can learn unlearn able traits off corrupt bone charms that’d be super cool

i have the cracked version invisibility and custom jump height is working when i toggle the rest on they turn off immediately what should i do to fix that

Buy the steam version
This trainer is made for steam version. We dont support cracked games on here
As you see some cheats will work and some wont

I’d just like to expand a little on Ptondo’s answer :slightly_smiling_face: Cracked games generally require their own trainer as the cracks generally modify the game enough to break the trainer. We don’t actively support cracked games so if it doesn’t work I’d encourage you to purchase it legitimately :+1:

2 Likes

I know I’m not high level user or anything, but I’ve been using WeMod for quite a while and I love it, and this is the first ever problem I have with it.

For some reason, literally NONE of the Dishonored 2 cheats work. It makes the whole ‘blip-bloop’ funky kinda sound like it did, but it doesn’t, it immediately snaps back to being off again. I tried literally everything. I’ve even gone as far as scouring reddit and some other forums for people who are having the same issue, but no one as had any luck. I have the Steam version, by the way.

I don’t know why or what’s going on, but it’s frustrating as hell honestly lol.

Hello and welcome to the community. I’m glad you’re enjoying WeMod. :slight_smile:

If you have the Death of the Outsider expansion, you need to use a different trainer because it is a standalone expansion. This trainer should be what you need: Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you don’t have Death of the Outsider, could you ensure that your version of the game is up to date, please? There hasn’t been an update to the game since the last time this trainer was updated, so it should really be working. Verifying the files via Steam should ensure everything is up to date.

After that, try launching the game first. When on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod, press play then alt+tab back to the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have problem loading savegame, i turn on the mod and it work fine, but when i quit and restart the game, i cannot load my previous savegame, can anyone help me with this problem

Welcome to the community @MagicMarble325. :slight_smile:

Saving issues are well known in this game in the PC and PS4 versions. Your save issues aren’t because you’re using a trainer, don’t worry.

Are you certain your game actually saved? The game, unfortunately, will not tell you that a save attempt has failed. Trouble is, there are so many possible reasons why this is happening. Try launching the game as admin and see if that changes anything.

You’d get a better answer for this issue in communities dedicated to this particular game. Here are some people with the same issue:

any chance of adding unlimited distance blink? like the dishonored 1 mod? that be great.

I doubt anything will be added to this as this is already 4 years old but maybe if there is a game update we can look into it. Sorry

ok, no problem! thank you!

1 Like

Infinite ammo should include tools such as the rewire tool

1 Like

Advice: If you use Witch skin,Leech cut and unlimited mana you are immortal :see_no_evil:

i can enable my cheats but it automatically disable by it self :frowning: please help

1 Like

Where did you get your copy of the game from?
Steam? Another store? Cracked?

Also please don’t double post, it’s spam which is against the community guidelines. I deleted your second post.

guys, the cheats are not working anymore. I would like those responsible for the program to kindly update the cheats. (If you are going to download dishonored 2, remember that these cheats no longer work)

Dont know how u have trouble, for me everything works fine:D

the cheats work and everything, but the game crashes randomly and it has nothing to do with me because i played this game all the time and i have a very good gaming set up, its just when i use these cheats that my game would randomly crash.

Any chance for this trainer for the GOG version? It was a give-away lately so I guess a lot of people might like this …

It technically wasn’t a giveaway, since you still had to pay for Amazon Prime to get it, a giveaway implies being absolutely free of any costs. :slight_smile:

Anyway - Trainers are made or updated based on the game’s current popularity on that particular platform within the whole WeMod community. You can find out how to declare your interest in the game on GOG here: Game Queue.

1 Like