Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After the 6.0 update, the trainer no longer works for me. I have been running it in GOG instead of Steam, and it has been working great, but now it launches the game, but the trainer claims to not be able to find the game it just launched. I have tried launching the game, and then the trainer, and still no dice. Reinstalling has also been tried. I’m sure the age of this game makes this a low priority, but I am very sad Grey Warden.

Does it work if you start the game yourself, then press play in WeMod when you’re at the menu?

It does not.

is this game for origin or steam?

i ask because wemod says “steam” for mass effect 2, but it ONLY works with the origin version of the game.

and i don’t want to waste money by buying the same game twice.

another question: does it HAVE to be the ultimate edition, or will these cheats work with the standard edition of the game after all dlc have been purchased?

@STiNGERR

@STN

Try it out. I think someone in the past said it didn’t work but I might be wrong since it has been ages I was last in this thread

the add 5k gold doesn’t work, it made my balance go negative.

does the stat boosting cheats and level cheats only work on the main character?

i was able to make the mabari go to level 99 but i wasn’t able to increase his stats or unlock new skills.

@STiNGERR

@STN

So if you’re using this game with origin, there’s no guarantee it’ll work at all which seems to be the case as you stated above :slightly_smiling_face:

i’m not too worried about the gold mod, i downloaded a mod from nexus that gives me a goose that shits out golden eggs that sell for 100 gold an egg

and after closing the game, playing something else for a few hours and turning the game back on, i was able to mod my mabari’s stats and get it all working right. but the dog’s talent tree (not the one with abilities, the one with stupid things like tactic slots and trap-making) is gone though. not sure if that’s cause of wemod or a nexus mod.

I Used this earlier today and it worked fine. but suddenly when i came back later after playing something else (wow) it. Now it have issues with connecting wemod to my game. i once even got the message this might not be compatible. but usually it is just that around the play button keeps going round and round in the loading animation.

Just some things to check off:

1. Have you tried hitting play after starting the game?
  2. Have you added a custom install of the game:

The game .exe is in the Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common folder.

I don’t think the game had an update recently so anything WeMod shouldn’t be at fault. Let me know if the issue persists.

Will try when i can get it to run at all again. cus now it wont run even withgouth using wemod.

Oh, ok. Try a reboot of your PC before trying anything else. Not sure why the game won’t run even if it’s by itself…

Finally got it to run again and then it crashed instantly when i tried to click play in wemod. Or the playing thing vanishes instantly. Now it says when i try to click play to reattach it it gives me the error message saying we’re having trouble loading cheats into your game.

By chance, are you running any antivirus? If so, disable it entirely and try running the game.

will try that now.

Got it to work for a little bit and alt tabbed to say so and it crashed.

Ok, next thing to do is verify integrity of local game files in Steam.

First thing is right click the game in your game library then click ‘Properties’.

Then, click the ‘Local Files’ tab and click ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files…’

This will basically cross reference all game files against correct versions and will make any replacements or deletions as necessary.

I have now tried this now when i activate wemod for the game it crashes and freezes and i have to start log out of pc to be able to close the game and use the pc again.really weird that i am having such trouble with the two games i want to play the most using wemod. this and starbound i get loads of errors but borderlands 2 to which im not particually wanting to play now works fine with wemod.