Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do you have any other mods installed for either of those two games? Nothing else I can really think of except antivirus or other mods or files interfering. Last thing to do would be to reinstall the games which is always a pain but sometimes necessary.

I Tried to uninstall and reinstall starbound. i got no mods for that. i have no mods for dragon age origins but ill try to reinstall it later today. I have now tried to reinstall the game it has not worked. wemod still crashes dragon age.

The issue with starbound isnā€™t because of mods, itā€™s something else (game/wemod).

As for this game, i am not sure. Maybe run the game yourself then click Play. Spam the play key.

Will try that. earlier today i finally got it to activate but then suddenly dragon age origins crashed because of one of the activated cheats which previously had worked fine. now it is stuck on loading animation.

Today when i tried to activate the trainer i got this error message: An internal exception occurred (adress: 0x7dbf382c)

can you put a specialization button so all my companions can have every spell and every specializations

I seem to have an issue with the trainer for Dragon Age, at first I was able to use it no problem, not it is saying that I cant use it as my game is a 64 bit and the trainer is made for a 32 bit.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your work and continued support for old games that we still play actually. Itā€™s really appreciated.

It seems that the party health cheat donā€™t work.
Is it possible to add an infinite weight capacity cheat please ?

Thanks !

Hi,

Iā€™m coming back because Iā€™ve got some informations that might be of interest to a lot of people.

I was also using the Ultimate version on Origin because was not available on Steam for my location.

I got in trouble. Crashes and visual problems mainly. I thought it had something to do with the trainer but it wasnā€™t. Absolutely not. People using the Ultimate Edition on Steam has these issues too.

I can confirm that the problems I encountered are indeed from the Ultimate Edition.

I put this forward because I also own Dragon Age : Origins and Awakening on Steam in a non-Ultimate version. I have installed this version and obtained the additional DLCs via the Dragon Age Wiki which explains how to find them and activate them legally if you care about that detail.

I started in the early afternoon that day, I created a Human / Mage character.

Without leaving or having crashes or graphic problems, I was able to go from the tower of mages so from the beginning to Ostagar, the Wild Lands of Korcari, the battle of Ostagar, the tower of Ishal and finally the hut of Flemeth without any worries.

So donā€™t look for the number of active processor cores, compatibility with an old OS (besides the game doesnā€™t run in other compatibility under Windows 10) or to think that the trainer could be at fault because only the Ultimate Edition on Steam or Origin is the source of all these problems.

Thanks for the feedback glad you where able to figure some things out.
Hopefully the others read you post that are having problems too. Thanks

2 Likes

No problem ! Thanks for your reply @ptondo ! I also used, when in doubt, the 4Gb patch for the executable.

I couldnā€™t say if it makes a difference or not on this side but I think I can say, after this experience, that the non-ultimate Steam version of Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening is more stable.

Not exempt from a few small bugs here and there but much less annoying.

For example, at Ostagar camp, I was suddenly teleported to the guard who forbids the entrance of the camp when I was going to the Quartermaster. We just have to go back to our jobs after that and it rarely happens again. Similarly, Ser Jory has two-weapon combat skills active on the normal version when the Ultimate version sees Ser Jory have archery skills, which I found quite abnormal even though he can use a bow (he majorly use a double-handed long sword).

In short, not only the stability is quite average on the Ultimate Edition but on top of that, there are still many problems. I feel like the Ultimate isnā€™t even patched to the latest version and that itā€™s just an unpatched base game + DLC package with an attractive name.

So it seemed important to me for respect for the trainers creators to specify that their work was not in question according to my observations.

And yes, I hope the info will be visible !

2 Likes

I use the Origin version (which the steam version defaulted to using anyway). I did have to use the ā€œFIXā€ option to select correct game executable location.

I have one major problem while playing and the trainer is running. Combat effect count down -0 seconds remaining and never cancel. (yes minus 0 seconds). This only occurs if the trainer is running. My fix for it is to run the trainer to get some gold or some stat/skill/talent points then shut it down.

As an example a Dalish Elf Rogue got fireballed by Darkspawn mage in Kokori Wilds. 2 hours later still on fire and taking damage every few seconds. At least the PC unlimited HP was working correctly. Though it is annoying to hear the fire damage continue for 2 hours straight. Kill the trainer and things smooth out.

Thatā€™s your problem. I can say that the Ultimate Edition on Origin and Steam is a real problem as a game without mods or trainer which can possibly leads to issues, this game version is a technical issue alone.

I really can play without issues in the Steam standard edition with the DLC installed and all the others little DLC from BioWare can be found and installed for the Steam version and some DLC are available like this when they are not present in the Ultimate Edition.

The game can encounter issues with character under fire effects when using the God Mode function. Deactivate it if the character is under fire effect, wait for the effect to end then activate it again. The God Mode function can create another issue when in the Brecilian Forest you encounter the demon close to the camp. If you have God Mode activated and ended the quest, the characters will not get up, they will stay down but can move, there is no way to change this and the characters will stay like this until the end of the game. Restart the game or reload the save donā€™t change anything. You have to deactivate God Mode during this quest or at least before the end of the fight against the demon.

so uh im not sure what happaned, but while i was fighting the large rats in the larder, my charactor is stuck at evasion at 1 second remaining and i cannot move? she also stopped doing things in combat. ive reloaded and it still happens. should i restart and just not buy that skill?

Hey @vevesumi. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being Pro.

Iā€™ve seen a couple reports of this on Steam (example, click here), maybe Reddit too. The only fix offered is to reload a previous save (which if you havenā€™t saved for some time is a nightmare :scream: ).

But, Iā€™ll try to to offer an alternative potential fix - Try verifying the integrity of the game files via Steam launcher. Just in case the game file responsible for the evasion mechanics has gotten damaged or corrupt - which is just one of those things that randomly happens for absolutely no reason on Windows PCs.
Instructions if needed: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335.

i think it worked? i also switched over to the dog during combat, so i dunno. will let you know if anything else happens and thank you!

Any chance of this ever getting a cheat to max out relations with characters?

this trainer is great. anyone else having an issue with unlimited mana not working in DA origins Witch Hunt?

So, after a brief hiatus from this game (purchased a new laptop to replace my ancient desktop and never got around to reinstalling until now), I tried to run the trainer. The moment I activate, and try to switch back to the game screen, the game crashes back to my desktop. I do have a handful of mods active, but such things have never impeded my game before. Before anyone suggests it, yes I verified game file integrity first.

Mods installed:

1 Like