Dyson Sphere Program Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Having a lot of trouble with this trainer. Most crashes are on loading the cheats, or activating specific ones. Sometimes though, it just crashes when opening menus/interacting with UI elements.

Thanks for your time looking into this.

Latest issues right now are the game is detecting the activation of the mods somehow and form some kind of warning for some internal code component being mismatched. It kills the save and prevents achievements and uploads to the Milky Way view.

2 Likes

hey, i want the “Instant Research” to speed up research, not make the research take one item.

Hello! Great trainer, but the only problem is that when the trainer is activated it automatically sets walk speed to be 12 m/s. This makes the game detect the trainer. If this could be fixed that would be great.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Same problem here. Speed is set to 12m/s by default even when the set move speed is at 0 making the game deactivating all achievements.

Great trainer though, well done.

1 Like

It’s an amazing trainer, thanks by developing it.

As far as I tested, only cheats 1, 8 and 9 doesn’t break the ‘runtime/statistics checkup’ and block achievements.

I also experienced the issue of auto-setting speed to 12m/s when loading the trainer and blocking achievements, but a workaround I found for this issue is to load the trainer only after researching the first upgrade tech that gives more movement speed, and then saving the game (may require restart, or not).

After this new game update (Version 0.9.24.11182), those cheats (1, 8 and 9) work partially… and just sometimes.

PS: not tested others since it will break up the game statistics and block achievements.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Dyson Sphere Program Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

I agree, I have tried these cheats prior to 0.9.24.11182 update (Icaras Evolution) and most of them work once you have researched the faster movement speed.
To bypass the ‘runtime/statistics’ make sure movement speed is 12/ms in game. and addtionaly you can disable the auto upload milkyway stats to further use cheats. this will allow achievements not to be blocked.
May I request that the default movement speed “set movement speed is 0” is changed to the 6m/s value
Once this is updated in Wemod?

3 Likes

The Dyson Sphere Program cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Hi, I’ve got some problems after last update on option “No crafting material requirements”. After some time, building smelters or assemblers with the option active, set its recipe to 0 requirements too, stopping it from working and throw an error ingame. Lucky, save and restart the game make bugged machine working again.
As the description say, the option shouldn’t change machines recipe, but only replicator :slight_smile:

At disposal for clarification (or maybe some logs?)
K

1 Like

I have not had this issue at all. As a matter of fact, i played for atleast 12 hours yesterday with it on (without remembering i had it on) and i never had that issue.

Ok thanks for report. I’ll give a shot again tomorrow. Maybe some game bug interferred with the option.

Nope, the bug happens again.

Some machinery, built after option activation, have their recipe requirements set to 0. So they produce products without raw materials and throw an ingame error as the scrinshot shows.
Disabling the option doesn’t produce effects. Restarting the game fix all. The save file is not compromised.
Hope this report could help, but the game experience is not really copromised. It requires only some restarts sometime, pretty much after a blueprint spawn.

1 Like

The Dyson Sphere Program cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Move Speed (M/S) cheat added
1 Like

Trainer for crafting stuff on fabricator without mats is creating an ongoing error and does not craft the material

have you found a workaround to enable that without error? im not getting any product donde unfortunately but the error for me still remains

With latest update, anyone else unable to save their game if they use the Instant Research option?
It comes up with some manner of runtime error, but the game doesn’t crash it just stops autosaving!

It’d just be nice to be able to skip all the preamble when starting a new save lol :smiley:

Have you tried with just that option on and see if it auto saves? the auto save popup appears for me tho, i havent checked the auto saves…

I’m not having an issue with Runtime errors with any of the options, Instant research is simply not working for me.<\s>

Nevermind. I reloaded game and it works properly now.

Hello,

I’m also having some issues with the “no crafting material requirements”… smelters and assemblers set their recipe to 0 and don’t work… but no bug for saving the file ><

2 Likes

Having same issue but it is fixed after reloading a save. Hope they fix it since reloading a save just to make things work is counter intuitive. :sweat_smile: