ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can you supply more details about the God Mode not working? God Mode won’t save from instant dead situations, like curse build-up and fall damage.

From what I can tell. God mode does work and removes contact from hits, but there is build up from status effects like poison or scarlet rot on the ground (It does not build up if an enemy hits you with it from my experience). So to counteract those effects, I have been using unlimited health as well as god mode, so even if the effect builds up, it does not reduce my health. The only thing that has been killing me is falling, but I have not had a death from any status effects so far.
(50 hours of testing)

I died in god mode when i got in contact with fire. i will try to use unlimited health and god mode together.

For status effects you have another cheat that disables them, without the need to use Unlimited Health.

@Caddie2908 I assume you mean at the Volcano Area, yes, God Mode won’t protect you from lava pools, or any pools at all, will only protect you from the enemies themselves.

hi, someone have an idea why the game stutter so much with wemod active?

Yes Cheeki, check this, WeMod using ~50% GPU - WeMod App / Support - WeMod Community

Just needs a ‘no crafting requirement’ for crafting and upgrading weapons/ashes/etc and it’ll be perfect!

3 Likes

The ELDEN RING cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Freeze Enemies Position cheat added
1 Like

Thanks fling great work

I can’t get fly mode to work. It refuses to toggle on. I’m on patch 1.02. Do I need to upgrade to 1.03 to get it work?

The latest trainer will work on the latest version of the game.

You can try changing to a previous trainer version by clicking on the History tab.

We don’t support piracy, trainer is working fine on latest version of game on Steam.

I used this to lower the level of my character. I also changed their stats to what they would be at that level. To be extra safe I then rebirthed with Rennala, giving myself the same stats, just in case. I have been playing online with no issue for about a week now.

I should note I did all of this in offline mode.

Rennala everytime i open the door to start fight game crashes

So… I have used the 100% drop rate to farm Arc Runes from rats… Then I disabled the cheat after getting about 25 Arc Runes. Will this character be flagged if I play online? I have only used this one cheat…

C5XKYfv.jpg (3440×1440) (imgur.com)

1 Like

after is uze wemod while im in game i cant move in the in game menu

If this has an item editor, it’d be perfect. No, I don’t want to add any OP weapons, spells, crafting items, etc. that can be found in the base game. I just want to have Deathbed Smalls without having to use Cheat Engine to complete the Deathbed armor set. Maybe get some other cut armor that have been removed from the game. But definitely no using CE because I find it convoluted and confusing to use.

Other than that, an unlimited jump option for the player and Torrent would also be nice.

The cheat table mod is really good, a thing that would make it perfect for people is instead of infinite fp or hp two bars that regenerate per % fp and the other hp so the user could rise or low to regenerate per tick each second. With that people who is tired of flasks could use fp and recover little health too but without making the game too easy and still a challenge and trying some different builds with the regeneration system.

thats what i am questioning my self too… i just want to farm those awesome sets and not wasting my time for like 2 hours straight. So will it be flagged even tho you use only drop chance? You are not changing anything on your chars stats… Does anybody know?

1 Like

this game have this easy anti cheat thing , does that mean i can do whatever i want only in offline mode ? and if i do , can i join later multiplayer without wemod opened ?