ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

la mise à jour

Could you please update this mod ? God Mod and Unlimited HP are not working.
Keep in mind that these 2 options are the main reason why we get this mod.
Edit : False alarm, see next post.

False alarm, everything is working, at least for my case. I just tried with new journey 2 and everything works correctly in version 1.05. I didn’t even need to create the special directory and file, WeMod found the game and worked fine. Thanks.

In the next update, please try to add the possibility to use the mods from Nexus Mods Elden Ring Nexus - Mods and Community specially the ones that use : Mod Engine 2: Releases · soulsmods/ModEngine2 · GitHub and mods for example :
Grand Merchant : Grand Merchant at Elden Ring Nexus - Mods and Community and its update for 1.05 : Updated Grand Merchant for 1.05 at Elden Ring Nexus - Mods and Community
Where you can get everything with only one merchant for free. And I mean EVERYTHING, including Great Runes, All the big weapons, all the ashes of war, all the summoned allies, etc.

I’m currently unable to use a fair bit of the trainer. For example, if I turn on Unlimited Health: it briefly clicks on, makes a noise, and immediately clicks off. Is there anything I need to do to bypass anti-cheat? If not, what can I do to get these working.

Did you purchase the game from Steam?

I did. I used the workaround in the Read Before Playing section and it worked. Sorry for the late update.

Please update to v1.05

The trainer is up to date.

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1: :+1:

So. I’ve done the noob thing. Tried wemod on EldenRing, hit F4 and have reduced my endurance to 1. This occured offline, but the stat is officially changed.

Is this character burned now? No way to recover from here? I did the math and changed the endurance back to what it was. Or is it too late now? I suppose I can just try my luck and see if I catch a ban… F*** around and find out as they say :confused:

@Chris Any info on if this is possible?

Started up my save and instantly my fp dropped to an unusable amount tried turning off different cheats and editing values both with wemod and cheat engine but its permanent until I exit the game and re-enter without wemod on, as soon as i turn cheats back on no fp for me

The trainer doesn’t work for me after the new update. Please update to 1.06 :slightly_frowning_face:

does anyone know if you can get banned for just using the “god mode” cheat to level up a new character and then play legit with friends? I wouldn’t use that character for online play other than playing with my friends and I don’t plan on editing souls or item count, just want to get a character to the same area my friend is. Wanted to try a new character with a different build since I already have 4 characters but I don’t wanna spend so much time grinding for something I might not enjoy lol

Yes, the recent 1.06 update to Elden Ring has borked at least two of the cheats: Defense Multiplier and Damage Multiplier - the two I use the most. I hope these are fixed soon.

ive done this a few times now, so far no ban. i just use god mode an super damage to speedrun content then hang out with the boys online :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. We all know we should not touch things like stats or drop rate etc when we play online but I wonder if we can use fly mode without any punish?

The ELDEN RING cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hey did you ever test this again? Your character good?