ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After following the steps to take EAC out of the equation, I manually link WEMOD to the .exe, but the mods won’t load after my game is started. Does anyone have any advice?

2 Likes

Im having trouble understanding what Wemod is saying when it wants you to create a “text file” in the location of the EXE. Im there but i dont have any options to create a text file with contens. Aside from that i already have disabled the easy anti cheat and still when im in Elden ring. It cannot locate the game.

The ELDEN RING cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I love you. :kissing_heart:

hi guys I got an issue with the summoning spirits when I try to summon them the ability is disable

If it’s not too much trouble please add an option to unlock the frame rate and also an option to change the FOV.
Thanks!!

So i did the requirements and nothing happened wemod cannot find the open program no matter what i do

2 Likes

I think it would be worthwhile to have a “noclip” cheat to enable walking through walls, doors, etc. Many times we spend a lot of time just trying to remove or go around such barriers.

hi did you fix the issue?
because I have the same problem

1 Like

trainer not working, cant load mods into offline game

3 Likes

Anyone else having issues with the ‘Freeze Enemies’? After accidentally activating it and then turning it off, I can not get enemies to engage in combat now. Especially frustrating because Rennala’s fight wont activate the enemies to kill to break her shield

Same here!! Steam version

1 Like

Any chance for the unlimited buff duration cheat be added to both the wemod version and the standalone?

Just a quick question, can I still use a modified character if I reopen the save in steam? (Saw some talk about it, didn’t come clear)

I love this trainer. Having beat the game multiple times, it was nice to use this for practicing parries and for eliminating status build up when navigating the rot lake (like, sure, we all know how to do it, it’s just annoying AF). Also, this has been a great boon helping my wife and daughter access the game for multiplayer with Seamless Coop.

Is this an appropriate place to request an enhancement to the trainer? I would love a switch for rapid regen of life and mana, when not in combat. Not instant, but maybe double that of the Health Over Time Incantation (Blessing of the Erdtree?). Or maybe add a slider for how much health per second.

Thanks, regardless. Really appreciate that there are people out there that know how to do this stuff and take the time to do it for those of us that don’t.

1 Like

Hello team, thank you for the work you do and the thing that makes me want to support you is that you listen to the community, I would like to know if it was possible to add 3 improvements
_The buff that it stays longer
and the other two as in lord of the fallen
_Set Player Speed
_Set Movement Speed
thank you for everything

It says “These mods may not work with your game version” what is broken, and what is workin?

1 Like

These mods probably need to be updated due to the recent updates to the game

As far as I know they only updated EAC to a new version. So everything should still be working. I’ve only tested Unlimited HP, Unlimited FP and 100% Drop Rate.

1 Like

This is correct. Nothing about the actual game was changed except the EAC version.