ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, can someone nicely tell me how do i use this with ER without getting softbanned/banned? I just wanna be max level :pensive:

You cant. Editing your runes or levels in any way will ban you if you take the character online. The only things you can use without running the risk of a ban areā€¦

God Mode
Unlimited HP
Unlimited FP
Unlimited Stamina
Zero Weight
100% drop rate
Runes Multiplier
Super Damage/ One Hit Kills
Damage Multiplier

I get it if you want to play online but not have to deal with the act of grinding out the game and just boosting the character, but if you edit your runes you can and will be banned.

Use the rune multiplier and start farming. Plenty of EASY to abuse locations to farm enemies and youā€™ll have millions of runes in no time flat.

So i can never play online anymore? even if i do this things without getting the risk of ban (mainly 100% drop rate and runes multiplier) :pensive:

Hi, I do all the steps about creating a file named ā€œsteam_appidā€ etc. but wemod seems to fail injecting trainer. Does anyone has an idea why?

I needed to deactivate anti cheat system

I followed this and was still immediately banned.

Thereā€™s no safe cheats.

My game is still having issues loading the mods into the game after making the steam appid folder

Canā€™t get this to work not sure what i am doing wrong. I did it what the notes said for manual but the wemod is having trouble

I have done what the instructions said about manually adding the txt file and starting the game but wemod still wonā€™t detect the game. Do i need to get something to disable that anti cheat thing? Nexus mods has one but their download button is greyed out when i try to download it, only lets me do premiumā€¦

Does this not work because iā€™m using a cracked version of the game?

Iā€™ve read through the majority of this whole post, Iā€™ve got almost 1000 hours in ER and Iā€™d like to make a character without the initial grind to play with a friend, I get that god mode, infinite HP/Stamina canā€™t be detected after turning WeMod off and restarting the game from steam and going online but surely using the runes multiplier and drop rate mods will change data in your character that would be picked up by the anti cheat software when connecting to a server ? Because theyā€™d change significant data that would obviously be attained by doing something thatā€™s not legit ?

Does not seem to work as it launches the game but does not inject and work it says it canā€™t locate the game even though it launched it fine

Whould be nice to have a specific ā€œspeed gameā€ value instead of having an increment of 0.1.
I mean, who increase the game to have 1.2 speed ???
I guess main use is to ā€œskipā€ huge scene like in 5x (elevatorā€¦ what a mess in this game. Same as laddersā€¦).

Do you really thing EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) is analysing the whole data to see if you cheated while offline ?
That would requires huge and extensive rules like :

• how many kills
  • what kind of kills
  • what amount of drops (because if you drop items you can sell them)
  • how long did you grind material (you can sold them too)
  • how many total sells (to match the current runes)
  • how many purchase (to match runes too)
  • etc.

It is more likely to detect cheat with mods or weapons you should not have if it was a real anticheat.
Except that EAC is design to prevent the use of external tools, so as long as you turn everything off before running the game the normal way it should be fine.
Even if you are banned as long as you donā€™t care about PvP it should be fine (itā€™s not a "server based game like Destiny 2 where you are blocked from loging in, soā€¦).

Example :
Offline/ban clarification :: ELDEN RING Discussions gƩnƩrales (steamcommunity.com)
What happens to banned players? : r/Eldenring (reddit.com)

No, it works (should work) with all version. Just do the EAC bypass and thatā€™s all.
Tested on 1.10 fromā€¦ donā€™t rememberā€¦ C0DEX perhaps ?
Official Fling trainers has issue with some options, donā€™t know for WeMod as I donā€™t use everything (mainly just prevent death when I got tired of restarting a boss for the 10th time).

Im having a lot of issues.

im not PC savvy at all. Im not sure how to make a text file, let alone make a text file inside of a games folder.
next i dont know how to launch a game from .EXE

so for some reason the 100% drop rate is doing nothing even with it on please help.

Having the same problem cannot find the game. i also tried what the instruction said but sill doesnā€™t work.

1 Like

Also please update the mod version for 1.10.1

iā€™m having the same problem, i did what was written there and noting, the trainer canā€™t find the game open

Hello, so it appears Iā€™m having the same trouble as most of the above people. (I scrolled up to the responses from January.) The WeMod programme is unable to detect Elden Ring in every context Iā€™ve tried.

To be specific, WeMod is able to launch the gameā€™s executable, but then is unable to detect that running process afterwards. This is despite adding a steam_appid.txt file containing 1245620 inside the same directory as the gameā€™s executable.

What Iā€™ve tried so far:

1. Launching the game as normal from WeMod by clicking ā€˜Playā€™.
  2. Manually adding the gameā€™s executable instead of letting it run from the detected installation.
  3. Creating the aforementioned text file in the appropriate location.
  4. Re-installing the game with several different older versions.
  5. Re-installing the game in a different location.
  6. Trying older versions of the mods/cheats via the ā€˜Historyā€™ tab.

The game itself works great without WeMod, but I really wanted to goof around with these cheats for some extra fun.