Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For anyone still trying to figure out the “Unlimited Quickbar Items” is somehow simple:

The item that you want to duplicate most definitely be in the Hotbar/Quickbar, BUT, it doesn’t need to be selected or highlighted. For example, if you want to duplicate bullets or multi-tool charges, you first put it in the hotbar, load/reload the weapon/tool, then highlight it back to see the effect. Note it works if it’s there in the slot, so you may need to have two or three in case it disappears randomly.

I have yet to try on consumables or materials but I believe it has to be used for it to work. I think

Hi! been enjoying the awesome trainer, but since the last update a day or two ago, unlimited jetpack and unlimited tool bar items have quit working. Keep up the outstanding work!!

3 Likes

Im having the same problem.

2 Likes

Hey, I forgot about the console commands lol. Press ` then type itemmenu (one word) hit enter, then exit the console and press H. The creative menu will pop up and you can spawn any item you need.

Not sure if I’m doing this wrong or not but I can’t seem to get any of these to work. I use the launcher to start the game, get into the game world and play for a while before trying to use any of the cheats (by a while I mean, I’ve been playing for about an hour before attempting).

I was trying to use the Unlimited Unlocks. I first opened the tech tree, activated the cheat, closed the tech tree and then reopened and no change.

Same thing occurs with all the others as well, I’m able to lose health, I’m hungry, loosing stamina…no go so far on any of it. Please assist.

I’m on v1.4.7 3283

1 Like

Where is the cheat description at? I can not get mega exp or unlock points to work?

Until the trainer is updated, I suggest utilizing the console to activate the item menu. Then you can spawn whatever you need. hit the ` key, then type itemmenu (one word), hit enter, then press H. Viola, spawn away!

Hello MrAntiFun,

can you fix the Trainer for the Version 1.5

Thanks

Welcome to the community @firefox1900. :slight_smile:

We do not take update requests in the forum.
This is how updates work at WeMod: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

unfortunately the notify me button is not there. and since the 1.5 update was a big one, why can’t we indicate in any way that this trainer needs an update

1 Like

How do we get something added to the list needing updates? Your site says give it boosts, but it has to already be on the list to see the boost option. So how do we give it a boost?

1 Like

There is NO “Notify Me” feature anywhere on the games page to add it to queue to get the trainer updated. So how do we ask to get the games trainer updated???

we cant click a button that is not there now can we? add it and we will click it. otherwise UPDATE IT MANUALLY! we cant do what you say we SHOULD do when we CANT do it!

1 Like

How are we to click on a button that isn’t there? Not being able to add the game to the queue list so the trainer can get updated isn’t right. To pay a monthy fee for a trainer that don’t work isn’t right either. My account name isn’t being shown correctly.

I’d love to know where the boost button is for Empyrion. So far the only ones with a boost button are already on the list.

Just noticed, they have a post saying the only way to add one to the list is if enough people “Follow” the game. How do we follow it and just how many are “enough”?

2 Likes

We have been waiting for an update dor almost 2 months for a game that has 10k players, meanwhile they updated The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III that only has 6 players, nice system. I miss the times when we could spend coins to make sure the trainers were updated.

1 Like

This game is updated far too frequently for us to keep up with. There are a lot of factors that must be considered when planning which games to update.

1 Like

None function at all.
After a few sec’s or min’s all toggled options toggeld off automatically.
Can u fix it?

Needs update please.

Awesome cheats. Needs to be updated - Thanks