Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, yes up plaese. Thanks for your job.

These cheats donā€™t work. I pay to use WORKING cheat codes.

@prozaz60 calm down friend, it is probably not in the queue too be updated yet, there is quite a few other games that others want to play more and boot those more, just give it time.

It takes awhile for Wemod to scan every game that has updated. I am sure @Chris , @Ravenfyre and @MrAntiFun as well as the other are working at it the best they can. all this takes time, there are other games to play with these trainers while one waits for the game they want.

As stated already by Chris:

The developers of this game have been updating it far too frequently. This means as soon as someone starts working on a trainer, another update comes out and breaks the trainer before it is even finished. This is not the only game in existence, we cannot spend all of our time running around for just one (mediocre) game.
This is not something WeMod has any control over. And other (less popular, less secure and more expensive) trainer providers will be having this exact same problem as WeMod, so nothing will be resolved if you did switch, but thatā€™s your choice.
You need to complain to the game developers for updating the game too frequently. Blaming WeMod for the game updating too frequently is like blaming a little kitten for starting World War Two.

There is at least one free game a week posted in the Deals section of this community, specifically for those waiting for updates to other trainers. Sometimes itā€™s a AAA game.

I NEVER blamed WeMod for the game updating too frequently. So donā€™t be putting words in my mouth that I NEVER said, Thank-you And like I said before Iā€™m NOT going to start a new game waiting for cheats to get updated.

As staff, we can see your deleted posts. Just saying.
Letā€™s get this thread back on topic. Thank you. :slight_smile:

OK lets get back on thread. Update the cheats.

im kinda late to this but just a tip from experience, Plitch is always behind on WeMod so i advice you to stick to WeMod as it is easier and better to use :slight_smile: i know because i use both

I would also please like to request this trainer be added to the queue please, hopefully they will stop the frequent patches lol.

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

dont know if this is a real issue but the unlimited quickbar items now max stacks everything in the inventory and quickbar. this also leads to getting banned from servers even not running EAH or UAC for an unknown and undisclosed reason. where as the previous iteration only duplicated on the quickbar and did not cause any banning or other issues.

2 Likes

im having the same issue

1 Like

PLease Up trainer there is a new version and it does not work. Thanks u for your job.

Just a general question. Does anyone when activating god mode get frozen and can not move. I get stuck in place and have to exit the game and come back so I can move and have no god mode. Flying using the trainer keeps breaking my leg in mid air!!!

2 Likes

so i just used this trainer and when i hit the unlim quickbar items it made everything in the game require 999 of everything to work so that may need to be fixed pronto

1 Like

I second that as well I have the exact same issue on my end

This was last updated 21 August? or there abouts.

A few people have written regarding the quickbar items giving your whole inventory 999 not just the quickbar. When you make something even if you have 999 it uses the whole stack and vanishes from the bag.

Version was also updated to 1.7 so most of the cheats do not work anymore.
I donā€™t think youā€™re updating this game trainer probably due to the updates happening frequently, but Iā€™m just pointing out a few people have posted in forums here regarding it.

Would like an update too :slight_smile:
Thanks guys

Yeah it isnā€™t working for me eitherā€¦