Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Defiantly needs an update, mind some work in solo and private servers.
It also cause’s bans on none EAC servers now, we have had a custom server we all use this on and it auto bans you when before it didnt.

we are having this issue in are private server atm

Trainers aren’t intended to be used online, just so you know.

i know, but this is a private server with friends that we use

hey guys… I’m going to address the elephant in the room. Yes, Empyrion’s a great game - loads of hours and fun… but going by the complete lack of activity and the dead silence relating to the game from the trainer’s developer side of things since Ausgust 21st last year, I’m going to go out on a limb and say this may not actually be happening at all.
There’s a sort of round-about way for the unlimited health/stamina/food etc side of things via the console commands for “godmode”
I’ve read you can also bring the “creative mode” window in the game in survival mode to get resources which is an around-about way for the quickbar issue…

the rest tho, jump jet, etc etc… no idea. That’s my best suggestion I can come up with if people want some sort of cheats but personally I think i’m going to give up on an update to the trainer when its clearly not going to happen. I mean since August, more than enough ppl have been asking…

1 Like

This game just got another update. Please update the trainer.

I’d love there to be an update… but its been 6 months and nada… my guess its its no longer getting trainer updates.

May you update this?

Please, update this trainer!

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Game recently had an update V1.8.1 3843, the cheats turn off, no effect.

Can we get a update to 1.8 ty

cheats dont stay active at all

1 Like

Since the 1.8 update, cheats no longer work at all, could we please get an update sometime, that would be most awesome, thank you ahead of time.

i’d love to get an update personally… the game sadly updates a little too quickly and its always put on the backburner by the creator of the trainer - its been consistant since the early days of the games release. The last update to the trainer was around a month ago or just less… i wouldn’t expect an update to the trainer for a good 5-6 months… that was the gap period for the last trainer to the previous trainer’s timeframe.
So you might be waiting a fair few months before the trainer’s repaired and functioning again.

1 Like

Would really love a update on this trainer please would be really apricated.

Realized i was logged into wrong account, as i’m a paying customer.

Trainer needs to be updated to work on the new update to 1.8.3 cheats disable them self after a while

1 Like

good luck… be nice but i’m not expecting anything soon. They just did a hotfix that woulda messed up any trainer done anyhow.