Fallout 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you run into any issues with this trainer, please PM your saves so we can test them. We’ve double checked with the above scenarios and could not duplicate the issue. :+1:

The default save game location is " C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Fallout4"

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey guys, I’m having trouble with the unlimited items. My items get used up. I tried dropping it and picking back up and nothing.

Hey guys , I too seem to be having issues getting the unlimited items to work .

@CreamofMars and @o_STaTiix_o.
If you haven’t already, please read and do as @Instinct asks in his post just above yours.

In the meantime, you can use the developer console that is built into the game. Doing so does not disable achievements because it’s considered “bugfixing” not cheating: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands

I think there is some issues with the cheats. I can only play for a few seconds after i’ve activated them, before the game crashes. I don’t have any mods installed, and i have tried to reinstall the game on steam.

Always a delight, used your Fallout 4 trainer before it became part of the WeMod family.

There is one thing about some trainers’ jump codes that Skyrim and Fallout mods should note in particular but holds true to an extent in other games; Falling or jumping down is a separate function. This may seem obvious but it is amazing how many jump trainers and mods fail to address this point.

(I can speak of this as a very very minor modder in my own right, having penned a few simple batch files for both games and making damn sure to cancel or fend off falling damage to something like twice the height I can jump specifically to not die if I bone the landing point)

I mention this to you in particular as your “fly” code… is the mocking flight effect placed in earlier Elder Scrolls games making a comeback. Once upon a time (I couldn’t resist) there was an Elder Scrolls game with a spell scroll, the Scroll of Icarian Flight. The fact the flight style is named after Icarus should be a clue… What it did was kick up the Acrobatics skill and increase potential jump height alarmingly as it did nothing to so much as mitigate fall damage. Unless you had Slow fall ready or a body of water for the landing you were liable to die. Skyrim freely borrowed the effect itself and repurposed it, as getting whammed even at a near miss from a giant’s club would launch you; also, the scene with the beacon was an enhanced version that stuck you at map-viewing height and thankfully let you survive the landings. Simply put, Icarian Flight is baked into the game engine. Your fly code is Icarian Flight. No fall damage is a real thing and a real necessity in Skyrim and Fallout 4. As they got funky about the outright perk for Fallout 4 you might try accessing the setgs fjumpfallheightmin effect and setting it to an absurdly high number. Thus fall damage is there but you’ll never fall far enough for it to kick in.

Hello. I write here because I have a problem with Fallout 4 cheat. Unilimited Bottle Caps cheat don’t work in my game. I enable cheat et my amount of caps dosen’t change. You have a solution for this bug? (Sorry for my english if it’s bad, it’s not my mother tongue ^^’)

For me, it crashes after a few seconds of activation.

2 Likes

I’m just confused on what “free crafting” actually does? Nothing exactly comes free when it comes to crafting, but only simply gives infinite ammo and disables any form of increasing hp.

2 Likes

mega xp not working for me

Do I have to play the vanilla game, or can I have some mods I’ve downloaded on?

Welcome to the community @OnyxHeart.

Some mods may interfere with the trainer’s functionality if they change a certain thing in the game that the trainer needs to inject into. Though not all mods will.
For example - Cheating mods will probably interfere with the trainer. But mods that add items or change the look of the game probably won’t interfere with the trainer.

You’ll never really be able to tell if a mod conflicts with the trainer unless you try it. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Does this also mean I can have as many mods on as I want, or do I have to use Fallout 4 Script Extender?

All script extenders do is allow the modders to have greater scripting tools when they make their mods. Whether you need script extender or not depends on the mods you want to download. It will say in the mod’s description if you will need the script extender for it to work.

So I won’t be able to use WeMod if I have to use script extender, right?

The hard limit of 255 ESM and ESP files is still on (ESPFE and ESL files are weirder but don’t count toward that limit) Script Extender is needed for a great many mods. Basically, pay attention to all the factors as per usual and be ready to turn off any conflicting cheats. This is per usual, really; Unbreakable lockpicks in particular will crash your game if left on after you take the perk of the same effect in the vanilla game, and that’s always been true.

Seriously, OnyxHeart, if there are no conflicts there’s no conflict. I do use the add custom function to start F4SE with the trainer, then you just wait until the game itself starts and activate applicable cheats.

It prevents the removal of crafting supplies and in fact kicks said supply up to 99. Thus you farm out getting an ingredient or two (however many of some component the recipe calls for) and make yer product.

hey i have a question ! what does “freeze settlement size” mean ?

1 Like

In some situations, when you set up a Recruitment Beacon, more and more settlers come in and make that settlement “home”, which forces you to go back to that settlement, build more beds, plant more food, get more water, etc.

If you freeze the settlement size, only a certain number of people will show up, so you won’t have to go back and do all that stuff, and still keep the settlement “Happiness” level up

1 Like

I am having the same problem When ever I craft something it doesn’t give me extra nor does it stop the materials from being removed it only lets me build settlement buildings and that’s it