Fallout 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

awesome, thank you! :slight_smile:

Fallout 4 trainer hasn’t been updated in about 2 years and some of the cheats are failing to work now. Unlimited bottle caps don’t work and unlimited items don’t work. I haven’t tried many of the cheats.

Only cheats that don’t seem to work for me is the unlimited atribute and mega exp

Most of them work…just maybe not quite as intended anymore. The caps cheat you have to buy or sell something to kick it into gear. For the ammo as far as I can tell choosing any of them gives you unlimited ammo and no reloading. For items unlimited items doesn’t really work…except there is a sorta work-a-round have that on and easy crafting and boom you get free stuff. Mega exp does in fact work, it just doesn’t show you getting the exp but when you look in your pipboy after crafting for a few you can go from level 1 to 100 waaaay to easy (do not recommend chard ferals are a pain). The unlimited attributes does give you the 200 perk points just make sure you start off with one before using, as you have to select a perk, and you’re golden. And terminal hack works as prescribed. Unlimited AP just gives you as many shots in VATS as you have ammo in you inventory for, so if you like to horde ammo have fun. And these are the ones I’ve tested/used…

might be a dumb question but would like to know if these cheats would work with the game of the year edition

i dunno if this is too much of an ask but could the fallout 4 mods be updated plz i feel like its still really popular, i have many games on seam but this is one of the only ones i can keep coming back and replaying and not get bored… i use most of the cheats which mostly seem to work bar a few but now whenever i get 10-20hrs in or so the game seems to have too many conflicts and just crash constantly at random moments and i end up having to start a new game again then same thing willl happen… anyway

noob here

can someone change creation club coins value?

Creation Club coins are RL money, so that cannot be changed.

aight cheers man

Yep, it’s a server-sided currency, so it’s impossible to mod. :slight_smile:

Even if it was possible, we still wouldn’t do it because that’ll be a great way to get sued by Bethesda, a multi-billion dollar corporation with unlimited lawyers, into bankruptcy to make us disappear. Also, it’s technically theft since you’re taking something of real-world value without paying for it - as a legit company, WeMod respects the law. :slight_smile:

Instead of waiting like you’ve been doing, click the little, nearly hidden arrow next to the word “Play” on the play button. This will give you a dialog option to put a different .exe in to use. Right now, it’s got the “Fallout4Launcher.exe” as it’s default, but you’re looking to jump straight into the game without the launcher.
Once you have that little dialog open, open your Fallout 4 folder in your steamapps/common/ folder. Drag the “Fallout4.exe” into the dialog box (it won’t be showing the .exe part, but if you’ve got details showing in your windows, it’ll say “Application”. Otherwise, it’s just “Fallout4”). That should take you straight into the game without it trying to use the launcher, which, I suspect, is a thing that’s slowing you down.

hey what’s going on with the cheats their acting really weird hell I just checked in the game and every time i typed in the code for god Mode to enable and disable it just kept saying enabled. Edit so the cheats seem to be working fine for me maybe the wrong combination i had active before entering a save not sure.

needs items dont decrease, super accuracy, power aromor infinite, minimum crafting requirements, easy lock picking, stealth mode,infinite building size, super jump

Please Update, Game crashes every time i use any of the cheats, it doesn’t matter if it’s one, or all of them, or if i turn them all off after the trainer is already started, it just crashes the game in less than 33 minutes of play every time, simply by having Wemod active in general.

1 Like

Does the trainer still work?

Sort of, i had a ton of issues with it at first, but as long as i never use ‘super speed’, ‘fly mode’, ‘unbreakable pins’, and then turn off ‘unlimited bottle caps’, and ‘unlimited attribute points’ immediately after using them, then never use them again, it’ll work fine except for the occasional crash occurring roughly once every 1 to 6 hours apart, so save often.

This trainer definitely needs some serious updating.

Ok, The crashing frequency caused by this trainer is getting beyond ridiculous, Please for the love of the universe, update this already!

1 Like

The problem is Unlimited Items. That cheat works… too well.

There are a LOT of items in Fallout 4! Modders like me have even more of 'em.

The way the Unlimited Items cheat works is the “-1” rollback and that frequently brings in quantities of 999 of many things. Tracking too much destabilizes and crashes the game, end stop.

Even a 99 total is likely pushing it but the game would stay stable for longer, that’s Gospel.

For the modding crowd, I heavily recommend Dave’s Mods and the maintained plugin search tool to let you get anything you need without a destabilizing cheat or having to console over to qasmoke.

As for other cheats… The game needs to render and track the environs, so superspeed can outstrip the ever-so-creaky game engine. use it sparingly. Unlimited Caps is way too many, in any event; the most expensive items in the game are just a couple of thousand caps, and trading in expensive crud can lower prices to near nothing for anything that isn’t Throw Money At Sim Settlements. Fly mode is using a broken Skyrim leftover anyway. There are several other solutions to attribute points.

As for unbreakable pins, there’s a perk that does the same thing. it’s a known fact and there’s a warning about having both the perk and the cheat on at the same time will crash the game at the first lock you try to pick.

In all honesty, the only cheats you need that there aren’t mods to do a better job on are Unlimited Health if your armor stinks, No radioactivity if you have no countermeasures, Unlimited Ammo, No Reload, No Recoil, and Free Crafting and those are all stable for the most part.

That all said, your game will crash every few hours if you use Steam because the damn devs rigged it to if the game updates and did such a typically Bathyspherical job that the game engine regards ANYTHING needing an update as “crash time”, including changing up the ads. Go Offline when playing and go back online before ending your session.

One hit kill. PLS

Honestly, the amount of times this trainer keeps crashing is insane. I thought it was my drivers at first, this trainer is in desperate need of an update.

2 Likes