Far Cry 6 Cheats and Trainer

Thanks guys for Updating Also since update no more fall damage thanks for that :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I seem to still experience the game crashing when I switch weapons tried it via Q weapon wheel as well as mouse wheel every time it crashes for me anyone know a fix?

Switching to a bow? I think thats a game based bug and not the cheat. Remove all your weapons/replace them with different ones and then put the weapons of choice back in, usually fixes it.

Thanks! I figured it out apparently it was the Recurve Bow somewhat every time I use the Black Bow Skin forgot what it’s called it makes my game crash. Oh well guess back to playing as a sniper for me lol

You can still use the bow if you want. Just do as I noted above, remove it then replace it and it should be fine. Happened to me as well, found the answer on the Ubisoft forums.

I’ve been using WeMod on PC with Far Cry 6 in campaign mode and keep hitting a bug with the grappling hook tool when walking speed is increased. Set the walking speed to e.g. 1.5, go under a grappling point and press E: your character get thrown around wildly and this makes it impossible to use the grapple. This is very easy to reproduce.

I only realized this was due to the walking speed when I came across a post on the Ubisoft forum that mentioned WeMod could be an issue.

Is the dev team aware of this issue? Is a fix coming for it, or is there a workaround that doesn’t involve constantly resetting the walking speed?

Honestly I don’t see what the problem is here, then just change the speed back to normal to use a grappling hook? I mean it is only a slide of a button

The in-game Overlay is not working now since i updated to windows 11 :frowning:

I can’t get it to run.
we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game

Original (bought) Ubi

Is there a way to set currency back to what you had? I accidentally enabled unlimited currency and uranium and would like to set it back to what I had before. Some way of editing the data or having an input field would be awesome!

• John
    Ubisoft, Far Cry 6

Eww… that sounds like your save file got corrupted, or the data saved versus what Ubisoft Connect stored (it does active memory scans and keeps logs of save file parameters in some games) is incompatible. That can happen when you manually save with major modifications to stats and such, and then try to load that save and UC goes “Uh, hey, that’s not the same data I logged”, so it effectively will consider the save file broken… hence the “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.” error. Sometimes, too, just using a trainer a lot and saving on that file can cause data to get so out of wack that it becomes unreadable to the launcher (in this case Ubisoft Connect, which has to be active even in offline mode for like everything now).

Basically, it just told you “Hey… about that save file… so, I hear starting from the beginning is good for building character. Yeah… well, have fun!”

Would it be possible to have an unlimited time cheat? i am having a hard enough time getting to the supply drops

I’d like to request a feature too please.

Would it be possible to make the interactions that aren’t instant, (claiming a supply drop as one example) Instant?

My cheats won’t load and I also get a hacking virus every time I click the play button for the game.

what do you mean “hacking virus”? I’ve been playing games with wemod for about two years now, and haven’t gotten any virus.

F

I don’t know exactly I’ve never gotten I virus either from it until now. When I press the play button for the Far Cry 6 cheats it loads, nothing happens, and my anti-virus software detects a virus. It’s happened three times now. I don’t know why it happens, I’ve never had a problem with WeMod.

Then it’s more likely on your end not we mod I used this trainer for a long time now and I never got a virus from it.

1 Like

You need to add the WeMod folders to your anti-virus’ exception list.

Thanks, that helped.

The Pagan Min ‘DLC’ has released and the ‘cash’ for Vaas’ expansion is a different integer than the ‘Respect’ in the Pagan expansion. Other than that, all the cheats appear to be working as usual.

2 Likes

The cheats are not working for fall damage (your character will be dead drop from any height or hitting a tree using parachute). (since the release of the latest DLC). Need your help @FLiNG :slight_smile:

1 Like