Far Cry 6 Cheats and Trainer

I cant find the trainner… can you help me how to find out? thank you!

1 Like

The currency option in the DLC 2 crashes the game each and every time. I haven’t been able to get it working. The DLC 1 option works flawlessly. I haven’t had time to test the DLC 3 option yet, so don’t know about that.

Hey guys, thanks for the great cheats, they work perfectly :grinning:

I just had a question - ReShade will not work if the game is launched using WeMod.

Is the trainer hooking and disabling the ReShade? I doubt it because Ive never come across others with this issue and this is only happening with me to FC6.

Any tips? Thanks!

Infinite health is not working anymore. When you teleport to waypoint you get killed.

1 Like

Yeah it does that to me too do note you can still die from fall damage “Infinite Health” just means enemies can’t damage your or kill you but you can still die from fall damage.

1 Like

What do you mean when you say that cheats work perfectly? Definitely not on PC. Infinite money, XP etc. cause a game crash, every time I try it.

1 Like

Hmm, I dont get any crashes at all - and I keep the cheat key pressed till it maxes out. In fact ive never had wemod crash a game and I use it in many others.

Must be some issue on your system, where is game installed? Avoid the Program Files folder.

I hope far cry 6 trainer will be updated.

Where are you teleporting that it is killing you? I just teleported all over the map and it never dropped me from a height that would kill me.

it was ok all the time before game get updated to the last ubisoft update. Before i never die not make any diference how high i was.

Moneda Option ??

1 Like

Nope - Not going to happen. Its a server side/Ubisoft currency. They will never mplement this cheat and using one might get you banned.

1 Like

Hey guy’s,can we get a new cheat option in the game:No PG-Z40X heat.

1 Like

Noticed that the Infinite Ammo cheat doesn’t work for the MGL-6 or it’s variants, neither does the infinite gadgest/Grenades one.

1 Like

When I try to start Far Cry 6 Mod I get an error. I tried all the directions, I tried to close the game and open it with Wemod, it didn’t work, I tried opening the game and opening Wemod later, it didn’t work. Can you offer me a solution?

img[/img]

1 Like

pls

1 Like

Is there a Anticheat in the game? If i use this mod menu to multiply my pesos will my game save be corrupted?

1 Like

If used as single-player, there shouldn’t be any problem. However, Wemod do not make games for online use or multiplayer, so you’re on your own if you play it online for multiplayer.

1 Like

I haven’t played FarCry 6 for awhile but I never had any issues with this trainer. It did not corrupt any of my games.

1 Like

ive never had any problems with any mods they all work great for me .and if some one has problems with what ever mods they must have another trainer running or they just have a broken pc