Far Cry 6 Cheats and Trainer

Built a new PC. Installed WeMod, again. Now Unlimited Health is not working? Any help?

2 Likes

I agreeā€¦itā€™s happening to me too. But hereā€™s the kicker, Teleport to Waypoint i states that: After teleportation you will fall from a certain height, use ā€œInfinite Healthā€ to prevent fall damage. Thatā€™s not true anymore. Has the game been updated?

1 Like

As of 10-9-2022 Unlimited Health is still not working. I canā€™t use the wingsuit without dying! This hasnā€™t happened earlier this year. So, either the game was updated and now the cheat doesnā€™t work, or something else is wrong. Any help here will be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

hey i was curious if it would be possible to add a cheat which can remove the current money you have (Yaran Pesos)

all the mods work for me you must b doing something wrong

Iā€™m not doing anything different than what Iā€™ve been doing since the game was launched. There was an update, and after the update ā€œUnlimited Healthā€ is NOT working. I know this because before the update, if I jumped off a ledge onto another lower distant ledge, I wouldnā€™t die. This is not the case anymore. Also, whenever I was hit by a vehicle (it happens, donā€™t laugh) I wouldnā€™t die. Now (just today 11-5-22) I was struck by a vehicle ( stupid Yarans canā€™t drive worth a SH&T) and died. Soā€¦ this tells me that Unlimited Health is not working like it should.

1 Like

This trainer needs to be checked and verified that all cheats are working. Unlimited Health is not working correctly. Iā€™m a supporter of WeMod (meaning I pay for Pro membership) I would desperately like to have this trainer checked!

1 Like

The trainer has been tested many times and confirmed working. It is not god mode, it is unlimited health. Scripted events will still kill you.

1 Like

Unlimited health seems to be broken, unless itā€™s like Far Cry new dawn where you have to use med kits, or is it totally broken?

Game updated. please update Cheats and Trainer~~

Thank you for the quick update~~!!
Viva libertad!

Hello! Itā€™s possible to add Slow Mo, please?
Also, itā€™d be nice if could change Daytime and Weather and add some kind of Free Camera, to move it away from the player and admire enemy NPCs from afar, like in Photo mode, but little further

Slow time and change weather could be possible options in a trainer if the gameā€™s code allows it. :slight_smile:

Free Camera, however, I doubt it can be put into a trainer to be honest. That sort of thing usually requires modifying the game files. All a trainer does is injects cheat codes into your PCā€™s RAM. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for reply)
Can you please advise how I could motivate modders to do the first 2 options? (Slow time and change weather)

1 Like

Cant get infinit ammo to work with grenage launcher. Not sure if itā€™s just me.

1 Like

Ever since upgrading graphics card and upgrading graphics to 4k, cant get unlimited health to work. Any advice.
EDIT: Read some earlier comments and it is in fact not working. But it was working before the update. Now, wingsuit landings, high jumps and vehicles will kill you. But before update, unlimited health was working 100%

1 Like

They never did before until this latest update.

1 Like

Will there be cheats for the Lost Between Worlds DLC

1 Like

they work for me the cheats

infinite health doesnt work for me