Far Cry New Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m having problems with the cheats stopping to function during game play. Especially this time during mid-mission. This has been a continuing problem and I would fix it by exiting the game and re-starting my computer. When I exited the game and went to the Mod console I saw that the buttons were moved to the on position but "off " was appearing on the button itself. I’m going to try another trouble shoot by seeing if there is a way to exit the mission. I thought I had, I don’t even think I’m in a mission any more but the unlimited health once again was not working. I tested it by killing myself. Even though I heard the higher tone when hitting the key on the number pad. Usually when I heard that tone it meant it was working. Not any more. And I was not getting the “having trouble loading cheats” prompt before the game loaded.

Would this happen to be an issue with god mode? :slightly_smiling_face:

I solved the health problem by using a Med Kit to enable the cheat. However, now none of the cheats are working. I just started and re-started the game three times through the We Mod link and no dice. No familiar “ding” when I hut the numpad. I’ve re-started my computer four times to see if that worked. Now I’m having trouble getting We Mod to launch at all. I’m getting a black screen and it just sits there. Two hours of struggle and can’t get back.

I had set aside this day to play this game. Instead I have spent the last 8 hours trouble shooting and trying to find out why this trainer all of a sudden stopped working. I’ve re-started my computer countless times. I’ve logged support tickets. I’ve tried to open a support chat with Ubisoft but their chat is closed today. I filed an e-mail case. I have two open cases with Ubisoft right now over their buggy launch issues I think are being caused by the third-party log-in. Ubisoft/Uplay had an issue with a strange error prompt about someone else accessing accounts that saw them issue a statement. Many gamers got that and it interfered with their launch and like me they opened tickets. The last several days this painful journey has seen a series of constant error and login error messages from Steam, Ubisoft, and WeMod. Like Gilda Radner’s character RoseAnne Roseannadanna, “It’s always something.” I think Ubisoft is trying to block your trainer or this third-party authentication BS process is throwing a wrench in the works. It keeps throwing up Uplay and Ubisoft error messages when I launch the game through WeMod. Somebody is trying to block something. Now I’m getting the error message from WeMod “We’re having trouble finding your game.” WTF? Either your trainer or the WeMod site or both are completely broken. Or is the Ubisoft site broken? I give up. I’m just not going to play this game any more. I’m done with this. It’s simply not worth all this aggravation. Steam sucks, Ubisoft sucks, WeMod sucks. Ubisoft can stick this buggy game. And I’m never buying another Ubisoft game again.

My final three efforts after 9 hours of troubleshooting, launching and re-launching. I must have re-started my computer 20 times and launched the game 50 times. Changed WeMod accounts. Didn’t work. Uninstalled and re-installed WeMod. Didn’t work. Was in Prosperity, fast-traveled somewhere else, saved the game, and re-launched. Mods are still broken. If it’s worth anything, My account console with Uplay is opening up and staying open when Steam’s Console opens. Earlier today when the Uplay console opened an error message also immediately opened from Ubisoft. And a “failed to update” error message would simultaneously appear from Steam. So earlier today I had error messages from both Steam and Uplay with every launch. Both Steam and Uplay now have active windows showing motion content (ads) as the game launches. So we have three separate web sites some how connected to the process with windows open all at once as the game tries to launch. What a mess.

Yes the med kit first was always a thing .
This is made for the steam version.
I just played this like a week ago and had no problems at all with the trai er
Did you try the one for uplay ?

Mine was working yesterday, but today it’s not. So I’m wondering the same thing. The Steam codes aren’t working for me in WeMod, and in WeMod the UbiSoft codes are incompatible.

I cant seem to get it past the loading screen to the actual trainer, Just got the logo and motto

Any way you could add an “Infinite Eden’s Gift” option to this trainer please?

Is there a way you could maybe add an unlimited throwables option. I love going through the game with no guns, just a bow and a crap ton of throwing knives.

the health cheats is not working anymore.

Did you use a med kit first ? Need to use a med kit each mission and after cutscenes too

1 Like

teleport to waypoint would come in handy if you dont want to cheat and upgrade things fast

There is a teleport cheat in the trainer if that’s what you ment ?

i dont want to save a location and just teleport to that location , i want to be able to set a waypoint and teleport to that waypoint

Due to the age of this game new options most likely will not be added. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

the game came out in 3 months ago , i think this site doesnt know what is considered an old game

10 months ago*

Yes 10 months almost a year. See when the trainer was made ? February 15th. 10 months ago

1 Like

Unfortunately most of the user base is gone for this game. Most people played through and left it months ago. We’ll still update it as need be to keep it compatible and maybe during an update an option or two can be added but it is not currently plausible to spend time adding options for this game compared to more recently released and populated titles.

I sincerely hope you understand.

1 Like